Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Lol. I know alot abou you. You might want to chill out before shyt get real

I have no clue who the fukk you are. I don’t come on TheColi to make friends or make a name for myself or to memorize who’s the biggest/loudest/most controversial voices.

Get. The. fukk. Over. Yourself. :russ:

And stop spreading conspiracy theories. Morons like you and your constant disinformation and mindless questioning are hurting our black community.

i neeged u for breathing you fakkit

You are trying way to hard, these gangbangers engage in toxic masculinity and they are toxic to the black community.

Seems you are more angry at me calling out these gangbagers than the death of this little girl.

When you see someone is wilding in a thread trolling but you don’t know who it is cause you already got them blocked :whew:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
But what about black on black crime. :mjpls:

Gun-wielding racist tries to run over black children after argument at discount store: police

Gun-wielding racist tries to run over black children after argument at discount store: police

A gun-wielding white man in Memphis, Tennessee was arrested over the weekend after he yelled racial slurs at black children and tried to run them down with his car.

Fox 13 Memphis reports that Tennessee resident Bradly Watkins on Saturday got into an argument with a black family while they were shopping at the Family Dollar, and subsequently pursued them after they left the store.

Witnesses told police that they saw Watkins follow the family in his Ford Crown Victoria while they were walking home. While following the family, Watkins held a gun in one hand while allegedly yelling, “N*gger I’ll kill you!” at them.

At some point, the family decided to split up in an effort to confuse Watkins, but Watkins kept following the children.

“A witness on the scene saw Watkins chase the victims at a high rate of speed, running them off the road,” Fox 13 Memphis reports.

After being confronted by police, Watkins admitted he got into an argument with the victims at the store but omitted any details about chasing them in his car.

He was subsequently charged with two counts of aggravated assault and is expected to be arraigned in court Monday.

But we is our own worst enemy.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
RIP baby girl:mjcry:. If this was not a racist cac is was probably what the streets is saying. Drug deal gone bad. It appears the mother was just throwing the laws off by saying a cac did it and was gone get her daughters killers handled probably by baby daddy of her peeps

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what about black on black crime. :mjpls:

A gun-wielding white man in Memphis, Tennessee was arrested over the weekend after he yelled racial slurs at black children and tried to run them down with his car.

Fox 13 Memphis reports that Tennessee resident Bradly Watkins on Saturday got into an argument with a black family while they were shopping at the Family Dollar, and subsequently pursued them after they left the store.

Witnesses told police that they saw Watkins follow the family in his Ford Crown Victoria while they were walking home. While following the family, Watkins held a gun in one hand while allegedly yelling, “N*gger I’ll kill you!” at them.

At some point, the family decided to split up in an effort to confuse Watkins, but Watkins kept following the children.

“A witness on the scene saw Watkins chase the victims at a high rate of speed, running them off the road,” Fox 13 Memphis reports.

After being confronted by police, Watkins admitted he got into an argument with the victims at the store but omitted any details about chasing them in his car.

He was subsequently charged with two counts of aggravated assault and is expected to be arraigned in court Monday.

But we is our own worst enemy.
You know you could report this without the sarcasm using this as some sort of deflection to indirectly cape for those commiting gang violence against their own people is foolish.

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll only hyped this because it fit the narrative that there is a huge problem of white people are out here murdering Black people.

The real problem is black people ignoring the incredibly high amount of black on black murders only to lose their sh*t when they hear about when someone of a different skin tone murders someone whose black.

I wonder why that is? Maybe because you hold white people to a higher standard? Get mad with your feminine ass negs but y'all know this is true ....

Black people get locked up for crimes against other blacks all the time; we know there will be justice.... but When whites kill blacks.... they tend to get away with it.

Why do people who go on these "what about black crime" rants always leave out that key detail ?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk did it go from the suspect bein a middle aged white man to a young nikka :why:

I tried to sift through the thread but y’all got too much garbage posted here cluttering the shyt up...

The white dude in the truck was someone fleeing for his life after hearing the shots pop off.