Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
this shyt is too convenient. What black gangbangers riding around in pickup trucks putting in work?

:mjpls:
A red truck was seen fleeing the scene after the shooting. So that person became a “person of interest” that the police wanted to talk to. The internet morphed that into “the shooter drove a red truck”.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was not expecting that plot turn. Damn, this is the epitome of why gang violence is stupid, not only do yall not know who or why you're even banging on someone, iduots don't even check to see if it even looks like it could be their target. A 7 year old is dead over bullshyt:sad:
I feel you
Bangers are stupid...but not stupid enough to start blasting at car X just because they saw a rival banger riding around in a car that looks like car X 5 hours ago
there's more to it

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Im a she, bytch, stop with that useless "he" deflection shyt. Been on here long enough to see how your types- race, gender baiting c00ns and cacs get down. that's not working. Let me translate even further... "fuk you" .

I have no clue who the fukk you are. I don’t come on TheColi to make friends or make a name for myself or to memorize who’s the biggest/loudest/most controversial voices.

Get. The. fukk. Over. Yourself. :russ:

And stop spreading conspiracy theories. Morons like you and your constant disinformation and mindless questioning are hurting our black community.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I feel you
Bangers are stupid...but not stupid enough to start blasting at car X just because they saw a rival banger riding around in a car that looks like car X 5 hours ago
there's more to it

Innocent bystanders get caught up in shootings every day. This is no different than mindlessly spraying a house, porch or a basketball court.

Daps
I had a weird vibe about this tragedy, which made me not post in this thread earlier.

I guess this is one of those time you have to wait for all the evidence to come out. :skip:

That’s exactly why I didn’t comment on it. In fact I’m not going to comment on any of these stories anymore because the headlines are always meant to trigger emotions.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's this I'm reading about a black man responsible for this? I thought it was a white supremacist who shot the girl?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I know but u don't shoot at a red Maxima just because you saw your rival in a red Maxima earlier

You’re using logic to explain a illogical act. What kind of mind state do you have to be to be ready to take another human life on some gang gang gang shyt? Straight up Sociopaths! They don’t give a fukk period.

:yeshrug:

I don’t think there are very many people on TheColi can relate to the shooters.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's this I'm reading about a black man responsible for this? I thought it was a white supremacist who shot the girl?

Mistaken identity..
White dude in truck was probably getting away from the scene so the mom thought he was the shooter but it was two black dudes who thought they were shooting at a rival gang member :francis:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mistaken identity..
White dude in truck was probably getting away from the scene so the mom thought he was the shooter but it was two black dudes who thought they were shooting at a rival gang member :francis:

I'm not convinced. Texas has some really corrupt police there. Could be possible they're just pinning the murder on random gang members.