Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I've been commenting and giving condolences on the death of this little girl since Day ONE, you just came on this thread TODAY, and the first words out your mouth are "toxic masculinity" and anti-black male coded rhetoric ...
:sas2:

don't fukkin talk to me about priorities, you cac bytch. I see you.
:sas1:

I was specifically talking about the toxic masculinity of these gangbangers not black males in general. Why are you conflating the two?

:patrice:

This is the second time I seen you trying to change the meaning of someone's post, and it seems you do this on purpose. I remember you made a whole thread were you claimed a poster talked about your daughter when the fact was he/she didn't and coli called out your lies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was specifically talking about the toxic masculinity of these gangbangers not black males in general. Why are you conflating the two?

:patrice:

This is the second time I seen you trying to change the meaning of someone's post, and it seems you do this on purpose. I remember you made a whole thread were you claimed a poster talked about your daughter when the fact was he/she didn't and coli called out your lies.
Look at this shyt. That cac is mad af.
:angry::angry::laff:
Not even justifying this with a response, more cac overexplaining and covering up. On purpose??? Defending and supporting my race..yup. I tend to do that with a purpose. And the second part of your cacsplanation has to do with the subject of the thread how? You saw the thread, you formulate your own opinion. I spoke on that, it was what it was. But ummmm, you seem to be "trying hard" to make this personal...hmmm....I wonder why that is. :coffee:
I'm a "single mother" too, just giving you material for your next reply. So you can come up with whatever stereotypical retort you need to that again, won't apply to me and you would be wrong about. You know, to save you time from that obvious background thread search that you just did. Notice how I didn't need to do much to expose what you're on and who you are, imma let you keep talking, your doing it all on your own. Say more.
:feedme:

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Look at this shyt. That cac is mad af.
:angry::angry::laff:
Not even justifying this with a response, more cac overexplaining and covering up. On purpose??? Defending and supporting my race..yup. I tend to do that with a purpose. And the second part of your cacsplanation has to do with the subject of the thread how? You saw the thread, you formulate your own opinion. I spoke on that, it was what it was. But ummmm, you seem to be "trying hard" to make this personal...hmmm....I wonder why that is. :coffee:
I'm a "single mother" too, just giving you material for your next reply. You know, to save you time from that obvious background thread search that you just did. Notice how I didn't need to do much to expose what you're on and who you are, imma let you keep talking, your doing it all on your own. Say more.
:feedme:

:mjlol:

Me mad?!!! You are perhaps one of the angriest posters on thecoli.

Also you don't want to answer my question so I will ask one more time. Why are you conflating gangbangers with black men in general?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hmmmm.....iono....I wouldn't be surprised if this original description was engineered to make the racist killings of black folk be taken less seriously. :patrice:

Posters in here shaming other posters for reacting to the initial reports and saying the coli makes everything about race....um CACS make everything about race. Don't you know your own history? :comeon: Look how they react on initial reports that end up being bullshyt.....Tulsa, Rosewood, Emmit Till etc...they commit genocide just on rumor alone. Posters reacted emotionally because of the current racial climate with VIDEO EVIDENCE of black folks still being terrorised and killed. Yet somehow black people aren't allowed to make mistakes but whites can react violently all day long and that's cool. I can name many examples of innocent people getting caught up in the mix over whites reacting.

RIP to the girl regardless, because a young innocent life was taken.

Oh, and what is the update of that female cop who murdered Botham Jean? :jbhmm: I guess we got that wrong too and Amber Guyger is actually black? :martin:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, IF I was clouded by emotion I would go off on every cac and c00n-con that I see, off retaliation and retribution , and take back what was ours to begin with initially , bc 2/3 of y'all aren't going to make it any way. BUT since I'm not ruled by emotion, and I know black counterintelligence is real, I will be mindful and use other resources and intelligence to level up.
There's a difference between beeing sceptical and actually wanting the perpetrator to fit the bill of your ideal scenario. Your honestly pushing toward the later. Is your interest this high in proven cases of kids catching strays from street gangs?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's a difference between beeing sceptical and actually wanting the perpetrator to fit the bill of your ideal scenario. Your honestly pushing toward the later. Is your interest this high in proven cases of kids catching strays from street gangs?
I'm not pushing shyt but the truth based on facts and details on how white society operates. My interest and I'm vested in ALL issues that affect black society, check my post history before you ask stupid questions. But unlike you u don't just recite problems without dealing with solution-oriented plans along with the root causes. I would tell you to check what I do offline and in real life, but your not in it and it's none of your business. Don't base your response off your own perceived ignorance just to have some slick azz comment to say in reply; I'm not the one.

Is your interest just as high when it comes to backing up your own thoughts and actions with the shyt that you talk, and addressing racism or do you only use this energy towards internet talking points when it fits your agenda ? (Btw, that question is rhetorical, bc I already have an idea about your type. Ur response isn't needed).

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Also you don't want to answer my question so I will ask one more time. Why are you conflating gangbangers with black men in general?
If you don't get out my face with your bullshyt back and forth....I don't engage or take serious any poster using the term "toxic masculinity", especially not a white. You know what "toxic masculinity" is synonymous too, and the type of reaction it incites. Don't act stupid but ur a cac so I guess it comes with the territory, im prepared for it. Your own statement is more telling and reveals your own sentiment. ...I never use that lingo or labeling and never equated black men to gangs, you did . Don't think im delusional enough to not see you trying to spin your own narrative, it's not working . Save it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yeah....you're mad :usure::francis:-case in point:
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Mods ban this racist troll for calling a black woman a man.

Aren't you the poster who is pretending to be a female?
:patrice:Does that apply to yourself tho? You seem to be mad when convenient :martin: but u were saying ?? "racist to refer to black women as "men" and racist trolls who do so should be banned"..buttttttt hmmm ...:sas2::mjpls: seems like you're the one who needs to get their "act" together.
giphy.gif

Last edited: