Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not convinced. Texas has some really corrupt police there. Could be possible they're just pinning the murder on random gang members.

:stopitslime:
nikka stop making excuses for these young nikkas. thats one reason they do what they do. no matter what we will always blame the white man instead of those responsible.

they two dudes admitted to doing it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol. I know alot abou you. You might want to chill out before shyt get real
@Hardest Since MC Ren ..you negged me off the strength of this faggit, when he says gay shyt and all types of sussified comments, he's the one doing all the posturing, but I see you never have shyt to say about it. Been proven what type of weirdo shyt that you're on, you hypocritical homo fake militant. Y'all both are weird as shyt, grandpa. Running in the same circles on repeat.
Stay mad bc you expose yourselves.

I guess you need to emote in some way, ever since you got your feelings hurt. sticking up for ya mans huh? :wrist:I see why you refer to yourself as hardest :coffee:. Foh. @Hardon for Other Men

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is too convenient. What black gangbangers riding around in pickup trucks putting in work?

:mjpls:

"gangbangers" and "pickup trucks". Two things you rarely see together.

So the shooters were black huh
:snoop:

Just more ammunition for your kind to justify your racism against us. Now you're going to write a 400-word essay on your alt-right blog site on why "blacks r so violent".

You know those white animals are about to come out in droves once they've been unleashed from their caves, they already feel emboldened to do it, now with this fabricated "gang retaliation" storyline based on coercion, they got their racist boost.

Coerced confessions are commonplace with corrupt police. This is the same state where that patsy Micah X supposedly snipe a BLM rally. Same state where Amber Guyger broke into her neighbor's apartment and shot him in cold blood.

You still sucking white daddy dikk?:jbhmm:

@staticcac

Last edited:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Hardest Since MC Ren ..you negged me off the strength of this faggit, when he says gay shyt and all types of sussified comments, he's the one doing all the posturing, but I see you never have shyt to say about it. Been proven what type of weirdo shyt that you're on, you hypocritical homo fake militant. Y'all both are weird as shyt, grandpa. Running in the same circles on repeat.
Stay mad bc you expose yourselves.

I guess you need to emote in some way, ever since you got your feelings hurt. sticking up for ya mans huh? :wrist:I see why you refer to yourself as hardest :coffee:. Foh. @Hardon for Other Men
i neeged u for breathing you fakkit

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"gangbangers" and "pickup trucks". Two things you rarely see together.

Just more ammunition for your kind to justify your racism against us. Now you're going to write a 400-word essay on your alt-right blog site on why "blacks r so violent".

Coerced confessions are commonplace with corrupt police. This is the same state where that papsy Micah X supposedly snipe a BLM rally. Same state where Amber Guyger broke into her neighbor's apartment and shot him in cold blood.
All FACTUAL. Rep...

And there's so many cacs or white-aligned perspectives under the guise of pro black idealism with an anti-black agendas, in here that's it not even funny or a joke anymore. You can tell those who have never involved themselves in any intellectual discourse other than youtube, twitter, FB comment sections or white wing politicking.

Don't get me started on the "avoiders"...."i avoided this news because ,I was waiting to see (insert mass media generated programming here) or I was waiting for all the "facts" to come in as told to me by my white handlers/ manipulators of facts"...

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Toxic masculinity is real, these gangbangers will kill somebody because they looked at them funny and they don't care if innocent black people including children are caught in the middle.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toxic masculinity is real, these gangbangers will kill somebody because they looked at them funny and they don't care if innocent black people including children are caught in the middle.
Anyone using the term "toxic masculinity" in any type of serious convo is on some coded agent shyt from their own twitter toxicity and is not black for all intents
/ purposes. Ur not fooling anyone. Stop with the use of generalities and copy cat lingo, y'all expose yourselves every time.