Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Hold up, then who identified a white man as the shooter? Was that a coverup?

Was a red pick up truck found with the murderers?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Don't quote me you funny looking faggit, boot lickin trans ass loving, malnutritioned skinny bodied c00n fuk. You get called out for your bullshyt each and every post. Even people who you think ride with your stupid ass, call your bum ass out. I already know what you're on. I said what that fuk I said, period. I believe what I believe, period.

The problem is your eyes wide shut, quick to believe the white narrative, incapacity of having any independent thought formulation type mentalities. Don't quote or mention me for shyt, I only have discussions with REAL black men and women who are here for the right reasons and have the ability to engage in discussions without aligning with the whites or shytting on their own race and culture , post after post. I know what dirt is, how it takes place and how people are capable of getting down, you homo bytch. You're not enlightening, you're not smart, nothing you say is worth noting, shut your dusty bama bytch ass up. Sick of your shyt.
Lol. I know alot abou you. You might want to chill out before shyt get real

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Was not expecting that plot turn. Damn, this is the epitome of why gang violence is stupid, not only do yall not know who or why you're even banging on someone, iduots don't even check to see if it even looks like it could be their target. A 7 year old is dead over bullshyt:sad:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol. I know alot abou you. You might want to chill out before shyt get real
Dafuq? Do you think I give a shyt about what I need to chill off of?
I. Don't. Give. A. Fuk. About it and I don't care.
What you know or think you know...you know shyt, please.
You're making threats tho, you're threatening me?? Let me know... dm me, bytch. We can settle it. Don't make public threats that you can't follow through with in private and step to me in person. I fukkin dare you to try me. You? Of all people?? Yeah...get that. I want your low mental value azz to try something, don't get yourself fukked up. Not doing this back and forth with you, you're wild homo and sus in here, fukkin lightweight. Send word. You know how to reach me since you know so much. I'm waiting to make that call. Won't be the first and def won't be the last. Fuk with me. I'm not talking without backing it up. Sick of the threats and pull up fronts in here when y'all get called out for your own bullshyt. Be the first ones talking bout black on black this and that. Let white people talk racist shyt all throughout the board but they want problems with me. That pattern. Do it..my dm is open .

Last edited:

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
I notice that the traffic in this thread mysteriously died down.

200.gif

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a weird vibe about this tragedy, which made me not post in this thread earlier.

I guess this is one of those time you have to wait for all the evidence to come out. :skip:

Yeah I felt the same.... since I am born and raised in Los Angeles I never seen the kind of cacs that are so feared here on the coli..

The kind of cac with a klan hood on, in a old pickup truck with an assault rifle waiting to hunt black kids.

Never been to the south though

:manny: