Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
that is actually interesting, what course/major was this in?
Sociology 101,any 100 level Psychology course or any Poli Sci/Prelaw justice studies class ..:comeon:I took the same course my freshman year. All 400 seat auditorium style classes are mainly set up for prerequisite courses, by the time you start taking the major-level specialty classes,class size is reduced . He's acting like it's some groundbreaking discovery that no one has introduced in the history of time.

Let's not act like this is advanced forensics, every one knows about memory. However some one killing your daughter would substantially go against this commonality.

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Sociology 101 ...:comeon:I took the same course my freshman year. Let's not act like this is advanced forensics, every one knows about memory. However some one killing your daughter would substantially go against this commonality.
Was just asking, I took soc 101 and never had that discussed, i was assuming it was some form of criminal justice course .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
And white people suffer from the Racism effect along with with the side affects of anti-black propaganda, what's your point?
More false equivalencies and whataboutism. :russ: I don’t disagree with you but that has nothing to do with the text you quoted.

You’re on some dumb nonsensical shyt right now.

Why don’t you quote me and let me know about the price of tea in China now

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't accept shyt. WE don't have to accept shyt, that's the problem , wayyyyy too much acceptance. Like confessions are the end all to the be all, like confessions aren't coerced. I dont accept mass media or white societal version of events for anything. When they've been proven wrong time and time again. When they've been caught in their lies time and time again.
You don't accept the threat of gang violence? Kids getting shot by gangs isn't rare at all I'll let you take a breather your thought proccess is clearly clouded by emotion.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
You don't accept the threat of gang violence? Kids getting shot by gangs isn't rare at all I'll let you take a breather your thought proccess is clearly clouded by emotion.

Let me translate for you what he really wanted to say...

I only believe what I witness with my own eyes and what my gut tells me. Furthermore I’d rather take illogical leaps that have no basis in reality than weigh multiple sources of information and synthesize my own informed POV.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Any white people that are gloating over this or calling race bait are racist AF. They were silent until now.

Let’s not act like black people are not victimized and shot at random by whites.
You know those white animals are about to come out in droves once they've been unleashed from their caves, they already feel emboldened to do it, now with this fabricated "gang retaliation" storyline based on coercion, they got their racist boost.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me translate for you what he really wanted to say...
Im a she, bytch, stop with that useless "he" deflection shyt. Been on here long enough to see how your types- race, gender baiting c00ns and cacs get down. that's not working. Let me translate even further... "fuk you" .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, IF I was clouded by emotion I would go off on every cac and c00n-con that I see, off retaliation and retribution , and take back what was ours to begin with initially , bc 2/3 of y'all aren't going to make it any way. BUT since I'm not ruled by emotion, and I know black counterintelligence is real, I will be mindful and use other resources and intelligence to level up.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@The Gimp - you neg me and tell me to "chill" bc a lot of guests are reading this thread. As if most of these posters on this thread aren't white themselves or acting with a cac agenda??

So I'm supposed to shut up and play the role of a scared, complacent "negro" to you, I'm making them feel too uncomfortable, gotta be cautious and watch how I talk and act around "guests" huh?
:mjpls:
Don't want to be labeled as a black identity extremist.
:sas1: