Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No it doesn't...that's that bullshyt you talk. If you believe this "turn of events" you're as ignorant as you sound.

Yes it does. I have family members who do dirt and my parents have made it clear they don't want my brother and I hanging out with them because of stuff like this. One of them almost got his head blown off in his car when someone ran up on him. Luckily his passenger didn't get hurt in the shooting.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's not believable. This is not it. Conveniently went to a "blame the black men, black woman is lying " scenario, from grainy footage of a white man in a red unlicensed pick up to 2 black gang members. Nah, this is not it. Any one who believes this is is gullible af. People need to open their eyes . From the white supremacist randomly attacking black people at grocery stores, to those mail bombs, highway shootings, flint murders - the cover up is real.
They confessed unless you were there you can't call anyone ignorant. We gotta accept the massive threat gangs pose to the black community

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Because it's not believable. This is not it. Conveniently went to a "blame the black men, black woman is lying " scenario, from grainy footage of a white man in a red unlicensed pick up to 2 black gang members. Nah, this is not it. Any one who believes this is is gullible af. People need to open their eyes . From the white supremacist randomly attacking black people at grocery stores, to those mail bombs, highway shootings, flint murders - the cover up is real.
:snoop:

Either the beginning of Schizophrenia or your school system failed you on Occams Razor and rational thinking.

Just because something is convenient it does not mean that it’s a conspiracy. And accepting the most common interpretation, supported by evidence, doesn’t make someone gullible. It makes them smart.

And anyone who says “open your eyes” usually on some serious conspiracy bullshyt and needs a mental illness examination.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
So it was a black dude?

Back in college we had someone walk into a packed 400 seat student auditorium...walk up to where the professor was lecturing....grab her laptop and her purse.....fighting with her for her purse for a good 30 seconds....run out the emergency exit.

It was all planned by the professor for her introduction to memory. Not one person was able to get the exact description. Clothing, race, hair. Everything was in dispute. Most were wildly off.

Eye witness testimony is unreliable. Especially in traumatic situations.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
They confessed unless you were there you can't call anyone ignorant. We gotta accept the massive threat gangs pose to the black community
Especially in Houston. Its children and teens getting shot due to gang related shootings or nikkas just firing indiscriminately constantly

It was a 13 year old killed at a block party, two teens shot with 1 killed outside Lamar HS, a 7 year old shot in Katy. This shyt happens way too often unfortunately

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Are you dumb? People do dirt in a friends/ family member car all the time. N that car becomes targeted
Don't quote me you funny looking faggit, boot lickin trans ass loving, malnutritioned skinny bodied c00n fuk. You get called out for your bullshyt each and every post. Even people who you think ride with your stupid ass, call your bum ass out. I already know what you're on. I said what that fuk I said, period. I believe what I believe, period.

The problem is your eyes wide shut, quick to believe the white narrative, incapacity of having any independent thought formulation type mentalities. Don't quote or mention me for shyt, I only have discussions with REAL black men and women who are here for the right reasons and have the ability to engage in discussions without aligning with the whites or shytting on their own race and culture , post after post. I know what dirt is, how it takes place and how people are capable of getting down, you homo bytch. You're not enlightening, you're not smart, nothing you say is worth noting, shut your dusty bama bytch ass up. Sick of your shyt.

Last edited:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So three people saw that the red truck with a white manin it, and thought that must be a racist who shot at those blacks for noreason. But noone saw the blacks who actually shot? Sounds like bullshyt to me, the fact that she's,Facebook friends with the shooter is a major red flag. I bet the mother doesn't want to be brought in connection with the guys who shot her because she has her own criminal shyt that would come up then

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Back in college we had someone walk into a packed 400 seat student auditorium...walk up to where the professor was lecturing....grab her laptop and her purse.....fighting with her for her purse for a good 30 seconds....run out the emergency exit.

It was all planned by the professor for her introduction to memory. Not one person was able to get the exact description. Clothing, race, hair. Everything was in dispute. Most were wildly off.

Eye witness testimony is unreliable. Especially in traumatic situations.
that is actually interesting, what course/major was this in?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't accept shyt. WE don't have to accept shyt, that's the problem , wayyyyy too much acceptance. Like confessions are the end all to the be all, like confessions aren't coerced. I dont accept mass media or white societal version of events for anything. When they've been proven wrong time and time again. When they've been caught in their lies time and time again.