Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This hands off approach, where we don't seek our own justice, is why/ how these white supremacists are using insanity pleas to get off/ lighter sentences for murdering black people. Tariq just made a video about it.

Jews was hunting down Nazis fifty years after the Holocaust. We'd rather sit around and hope the police do it for us, knowing that their track record sucks.

I'm not advising violence. (I'm a female and I'm not fighting shyt. I won't advise shyt I wouldn't do myself.) Jews went and found the Nazis themselves and presented them to the proper authorities. :yeshrug:

Jews didn't really hunt down anyone... The UN/World Court did...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Crackers are so psychotic they aim at innocent children and dont feel a thing. That comes from years of being dehumanized in this WS system

This system didn’t dehumanize anyone but us. White people are what they’ve always been. This is nothing new.
These are descendants of people who used black babies as alligator bait, so nothing ever surprises me when I see these cowardly barbaric acts.

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ
rip to this young girl, this is terrible. walmart needs to help investigate or add to that reward. cops probably related to this monster. cams in stores here in Jersey can identify a persons facial features and pull up their licence in the same system.... does Houston not have this capability??? wtf

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Jews also had a lot of allies, people to present war criminals to. You can't expect black people, who are oppressed by the system, without allies, to present a criminal - who is of the oppressor class - to his peers and expect justice. I mean, case in point is all the recorded white cop killings of black people, how has "presenting them to the proper authorities" worked out for us?
Of course not, and I was waiting for this response, so thanks.

As bp, we also can't expect for wp to run around catching their peers on our behalf. Either way, we're depending on ppl who dgaf about us. :francis:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
If any houston peeps are on here right now.

They are showing the father, attorney, and I beleive grandmother on fox 26 with brother Isiah Carey right now.

If you know anything, please contact the authorities.