Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Some strong people in this world.This would break me down mentally and I'd just start letting off on random ofays.
Just reading this story is mentally breaking me down.
the mental breakdown is when you don't do exactly what you're suppose to and that is retaliate and let off on the enemy.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:mjcry:
What's good with all these "random" sneak attacks?
If this faq is all about that life why not target some thugs instead of a harmless innocent family. p*ssy ass cac needs to be smoked immediately no arrests no trial.
Don't put anything past these ppl. Never think anything is "too low" for ppl with a certain agenda.

:mjpls:
wow :to:

smh, when they start targeting children u know is time to be in high alert

damn
They've been on this wave....

Killing children is nothing new to these ppl..

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is straight up fukking BS. Got me heated as fukk. If that was my family or somebody else, I would turn into a serial killer to kill cacs.

fukk that forgive shyt and justice shyt. I just want torture that mfer cac

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dv22ZWdW0AIP7x4.jpg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's too bad no gang nikkas can't find and smoke that fool. And to be real Regular black people got too much to lose and risk their freedom trying to retaliate. Not that I would want even gang brehs to risk their freedom. Let's be real, it's all up to the police, can't nobody do shyt. The law stops all that.

That's the thing about being a ''civilized' world, you can't take matters in your own hands and cowards get away with shyt sometimes. Id be a Vigilante smoking fools:demonic:

I feel like the wild west days was legit. Fuk with the wrong one and they ass had to duel

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not looking good. Y’all watch first 48. They need to up that reward so someone who may have a suspicion talks. Most likely a lone wolf white supremacist.

He took his plates off it seems. Chasing a pickup truck in Texas is damn near impossible. Also I suspect the beard was a disguise.

Hopefully he made a phone call in the area or something they can track.