Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All that just to say “no thanks”. You doing A LOT!
When it comes to these types of issues, yup, I do the most. Fuk off, u white cac. All I had to say is what the fuk I said. Your cac arrogance cant tell me what I say or the rate at which I can say it. Contrary to what you and your whites may think, you can't tell me how the fuk to feel. Yes, when it comes to black children and black people getting murdered at the hands of your coward cac group of people, I'll say and do how I feel. and what do you do about it? Nothing but go take your random acts of white 'aggression' on message boards. Save that doing "a lot" shyt and DO something towards helping track down this child murderer, he's in your white community. Other than that, only thing you can do for us is shut the fuk up.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
When it comes to these types of issues, yup, I do the most. Fuk off, u white cac. All I had to say is what the fuk I said. Your cac arrogance cant tell me what I say or the rate at which I can say it. Contrary to what you and your whites may think, you can't tell me how the fuk to feel. Yes, when it comes to black children and black people getting murdered at the hands of your coward cac group of people, I'll say and do how I feel. and what do you do about it? Nothing but go take your random acts of white 'aggression' on message boards. Save that doing "a lot" shyt and DO something towards helping track down this child murderer, he's in your white community. Other than that, only thing you can do for us is shut the fuk up.
I feel awful about the death of a baby, and hate that it happened. I’m not allowed to say what I feel about it because I’m white, got it, man.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel awful about the death of a baby, and hate that it happened. I’m not allowed to say what I feel about it because I’m white, for it, man.
another cac using the "man" insult towards a black female poster who calls said cac out on his/her bullshyt false alignment agenda... yet, the cac still feels fit enough to state how a black person should feel about racial victimization, states how "awful" THEY feel as whites, feels the need to engage with passive aggressive comments with no purpose; yet the cac continues to type out nothing but sentimental value... how white of you. Like I said back the fukkk off with your feelings, this is not about you; you're not saying shyt, crakkka. But continue with your "man" -calling attempt to demean- I know that's all yall have to go with.
:comeon::mjpls:

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
another cac using the "man" insult towards a black female poster who calls said cac out on his/her bullshyt false alignment agenda... yet, the cac still feels fit enough to state how a black person should feel about racial victimization, states how "awful" they feel as whites, feels the need to engage with passive aggressive comments with no purpose; yet the cac continues to type out nothing but sentimental value... how white of you. Like I said back the fukkk off.
:comeon::mjpls:
You win, I’m not going to go back and forth with some guy pretending to be a woman on the internet on some silly shyt when the gravity of the situation is far more important than a confused dude dapfishing on a website. Have a good 2019, my guy, being the gatekeeper of grief, feelings, and race relations, while I’ll be over here feeling awful about babies getting murdered.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All that just to say “no thanks”. You doing A LOT!

I feel awful about the death of a baby, and hate that it happened. I’m not allowed to say what I feel about it because I’m white, got it, man.
@King of Creampies .. could you please add this name to your list, as you see fit. thx. Self admitted cac claims that "i'm doing too much" by commenting on his cac sentiment about the issue of racial homicide committed by his people. his comments sound VERY similar and parroting, almost verbatim, to another cac known for his violations on this site, but that's a whole other issue that I'm not doing on this thread.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You win, I’m not going to go back and forth with some guy pretending to be a woman on the internet on some silly shyt when the gravity of the situation is far more important than a confused dude dapfishing on a website. Have a good 2019, my guy, being the gatekeeper of grief, feelings, and race relations, while I’ll be over here feeling awful about babies getting murdered.
If I was the "gatekeeper" of race relations, it would be you whites out here getting bodied and buried daily without hesitation. you think that by announcing that "you're white" on a black forum gives you some automatic Badge of Assimiliation. Nah. I don't break codes- the only unification is black people united. You're the one confused- cac commenting on black affairs on a black website on a black space, telling black people how to feel and what we should be feelings; despite your access to tons of white media outlets where you can voice your "concerns". foh.

And you run with the "man, dude, " deflection shyt but then talk about "silliness" and gravity of situations bc of your feelings on my comment having to do with the matter at hand. Instead of anything worth intellect, you cacs cant even control yourselves from responding irrationally. Non substantive white fuks. As far as I'm concerned, any white on here that name calls or uses degrading insults to black posters anonymously, is just two seconds away from saying "ni***r" to our faces. You're not fooling shyt. You can also stop with the passive aggressive daps of my comments after the fact. Take that dapping shyt back.. I dont need you whites acknowledging me.
@King of Creampies .. enough said.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This thread is about a little black girl who was murdered at the hands of a white supremacist terrorist enabled by a racially motivated and all you can do is reduce the conversation to your selfish emotional outburst and spazzing about completely un-related subject matter bc you're that affected by some perceived post-comment conflict with me - when I don't know who the fuk u are or was impacted enough to remember. Air me out? Verge of tears?? you don't know me like that enough for me to give a fuk ....perhaps that energy you have could be better used to fight the actual enemy instead of trolling for head taps. Yeah.. Lemme put on permanent ignore, get your own priorities together. Not falling for the Derail and deflection - more impt issues to contend with.

You might legitimately be retarded.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jews didn't really hunt down anyone... The UN/World Court did...

Exactly. Kats thinking shyt they saw in the movies is real.

The world hunted down nazis cause they stole from europe and were responsible for killing at least 30 plus million white folks all over the globe.

Look up nazi history and see all the shyt they stole. Oh and contrary to americans belief. Many nazis who had blood on their hands killing jews were given jobs in america and russia. Cause they were highly intelligent and could push forward american and russian agendas from a scientific and military standpoint.

Much of the technology we use today and have used since the 50s was invented by the nazis. Even some of our understanding of medicine and the human body (surgery and trauma) was created by nazi germany.

Case in point you cant watch the olympics or sports without the influence of nazis....cough cough peds.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Err.. who do you think runs the UN? Look at how Israel is allowed to act with impunity.

Homie the UN started after WW 2 ended.

Jews were getting smoked all over germany yet the US never stepped in. Until Japan kicked up dust in pearl harbor.

Germany raped all of europe from the late 1930s until the end of WW 2. That got their asses in more trouble than anything.

Especially when russia and america had to pay the bill to rebuild all of europe.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Miles Davis??
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Kids....:mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is Trumps America. These White Supremacists are empowered to act when they haven't really before and worse yet they are shooting mostly women and children people who can't fight back. This was clearly planned and thought out. I don't want to hear any one in Black community talking this forgiveness shyt and quite frankly it should be on sight once this dudes identity is confirmed and if he does get arrested it should be straight to the chair. No life without parole straight up death row.

Absolutely