Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The girl that got killed is mixed...

Your point is what exactly?

I don't think you are correct. But let you get your troll on.

Between this thread and the mcdonalds worker fight, there is alot of toxic people that post here.

The fact they have not caught someone tells me everything I need to know about that town/place.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Amerikkka :scust:

Definitely some of these hillbilly white supremacists :pacspit:
yep, sounds like a initiation for america's biggest TERRORIST group...

this is such a sad story...fukkin punk killed a damn kid. what type of hate do you have in your heart for black people to kill a fukking kid :why:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Im sorry you negged me for sayin this could be be a roadrage event.

Do you know what happen? If not, we are all speculating right now. If that dude targeted them, yes that is a damn near a hate crime. However, roadrage shootings happen quite often in Houston and Dallas, hell the whole damn state.
haven't read far enough to know if this was ever resolved, but saying the truck had no plates, that to me is a sign of a pre-mediated attack of a white terrorist group. you shot someone in a road rage fit and just so happened to not have plates? that's fishy to me

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
haven't read far enough to know if this was ever resolved, but saying the truck had no plates, that to me is a sign of a pre-mediated attack of a white terrorist group. you shot someone in a road rage fit and just so happened to not have plates? that's fishy to me
You can premeditate a murder and not be a terrorist :why:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You can premeditate a murder and not be a terrorist :why:
white supremacists are terrorists :aicmon:...again, i'm still reading through the thread, as far as i've gotten, the unmarked pickup truck pulling off after firing on a car full of black kids sounds like a white supremacist initiation...terrorism.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This hands off approach, where we don't seek our own justice, is why/ how these white supremacists are using insanity pleas to get off/ lighter sentences for murdering black people. Tariq just made a video about it.

Jews was hunting down Nazis fifty years after the Holocaust. We'd rather sit around and hope the police do it for us, knowing that their track record sucks.

I'm not advising violence. (I'm a female and I'm not fighting shyt. I won't advise shyt I wouldn't do myself.) Jews went and found the Nazis themselves and presented them to the proper authorities. :yeshrug:
Jews also had a lot of allies, people to present war criminals to. You can't expect black people, who are oppressed by the system, without allies, to present a criminal - who is of the oppressor class - to his peers and expect justice. I mean, case in point is all the recorded white cop killings of black people, how has "presenting them to the proper authorities" worked out for us?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Not looking good. Y’all watch first 48. They need to up that reward so someone who may have a suspicion talks. Most likely a lone wolf white supremacist.

He took his plates off it seems. Chasing a pickup truck in Texas is damn near impossible. Also I suspect the beard was a disguise.

Hopefully he made a phone call in the area or something they can track.
why should they have to up the reward for finding the killer of a black child? white people will white people and stay on code no matter the reward; so i'd be surprised if any white people come forward to tell. if any black person knows anything they would've come forward already without any reward.

First 48 is not a representation of reality it is just cherry picked cases to provide entertainment to the dumb asses like yourself.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Have they identified the truck yet?
Looks like a 2002-2006 dodge ram or a gmc s10 from the pictures I saw this morning.
single or extended cab.