Jayson Tatum texted Kobes phone number before Game 7: "i got you today"

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
That shyt was so disrespectful to the organization. Im pretty sure old heads like Cousey and Russell were looking like wtf is this kid doing?

So if we win the chip Tatum is gonna be in the lockeroom with a kobe jersey on? When does it end?

I know…

Bill Russell would never!

Bill Russell:

bill-russell-lakers-kobe-784x441.jpg

ERfqIDTU8AUn-65.jpg

These new cats are something else. Kobe would never wear another teams jersey either.

Kobe on Gameday in the FINALS:

gettyimages-1390607.jpg

Kobe-and-Jordan.jpg

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
He even named his dog Bean. would fit in on this sub :snoop:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Tatum been repping for Kobe all playoffs with the "How Much Do You Want It?" tag on his sneakers. Last night was the most important game of his young career. I don't see a problem with it, but tbf, my guy could do literally anything and I'd be fine as long as they win. He wore purple and gold as a Celtic last night. shyt is crazy.

Kobe and Tatum out here breaking rivalry barriers :ahh:

fukk the Celtics but I love to see it at the same time. These nikkas out here ballin vicariously through the mamba :banderas:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That shyt was so disrespectful to the organization. Im pretty sure old heads like Cousey and Russell were looking like wtf is this kid doing?

So if we win the chip Tatum is gonna be in the lockeroom with a kobe jersey on? When does it end?

You sound stupid as fukk. It’s just a basketball rivalry, these dudes are REAL HOOPERS they not gonna let team affiliation get in the way of paying homage to each other. If Kobe cared about stupid shyt like that he never would’ve mentored Tatum in the first place

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
You sound stupid as fukk. It’s just a basketball rivalry, these dudes are REAL HOOPERS they not gonna let team affiliation get in the way of paying homage to each other. If Kobe cared about stupid shyt like that he never would’ve mentored Tatum in the first place

Exactly. This ain’t the 80’s. Players from different teams hangout after games, go on vacation, exchange jerseys and all that. It’s like that on every sport. Kobe himself didn’t see the Celtics Vs Lakers rivalry as an obstacle to school young Tatum.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Exactly, if y’all watch the Kyrie interview he mentioned that Kobe sung Boston’s praises when he asked about going there. Yeah it’s a competitive rivalry but it’s nowhere near as heated as it used to be.

Not to mention, Kobe’s death made him transcend his Laker affiliation just in the same way Bill Russell’s role as an elder statesman allows other fan bases to embrace him despite rivalries.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't like they blew Miami out. Those nikkas were close to losing. I doubt this is reported if they lose. I guess it's a feel good story, but it wasn't like Kobe 6th man'd Tatum to a 45 point night in a blowout.