Jayson Tatum texted Kobes phone number before Game 7: "i got you today"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he is gonna evoke his name and share that story then hopefully he lives up to Kobe name in the finals better than Booker did last year

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The arm band or writing Kobe on your shoes is enough. I hope the league and folks close are more protective of Kobe's legacy.

I hope he's never on a damn hologram tour with Nipsey, Pac, Biggie or Whitney Houston. I drink sugar free body armor cause of Kobe. I autograph my daily tasks with excellence cause of Kobe and life lessons taught at home.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s beyond cringe. Bro you are a fukking celtic, not a laker.

RIP Kobe but we dont pay homage to our arch rivals after a big game 7 win. :dahell:

Somebody from the celtics organization needs to tell Tatum to chill.

That shyt was so disrespectful to the organization. Im pretty sure old heads like Cousey and Russell were looking like wtf is this kid doing?

So if we win the chip Tatum is gonna be in the lockeroom with a kobe jersey on? When does it end?

Kobe's transcended the Lakers/Celtics rivalry my guy.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know…

Bill Russell would never!

Bill Russell:

bill-russell-lakers-kobe-784x441.jpg

ERfqIDTU8AUn-65.jpg

These new cats are something else. Kobe would never wear another teams jersey either.

Kobe on Gameday in the FINALS:

gettyimages-1390607.jpg

Kobe-and-Jordan.jpg

thissuxman.0.gif

:russ: Every single Celtic past and present would walk past that negro and his pen & paper ("Can you sign this, Mr. Tatum?":gladbron:) to go dap up a Laker across the room but these nikkas talking about unwritten rules and staying on code. :dead:

Daps
I hate this board sometimes.

You nxggas find anything and everything to complain about. There’s absolutely nothing wrong or corny about this. Tatum has every right to cherish the memory of Kobe in any manner he sees fit.

And there needs to be an Angry face train ran on that clown @stepbackj34spud for all the dumb shyt he’s posted in here.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I know…

Bill Russell would never!

Bill Russell:

bill-russell-lakers-kobe-784x441.jpg

ERfqIDTU8AUn-65.jpg

These new cats are something else. Kobe would never wear another teams jersey either.

Kobe on Gameday in the FINALS:

gettyimages-1390607.jpg

Kobe-and-Jordan.jpg

lol these nikkas act like Kobe played 50 years ago. He was the original superstan and it turned out alright for him. Its alright if these dudes go a lil overboard...Kobe would appreciate that after all that shyt he had to go through his whole career about his very identity.