Jayson Tatum texted Kobes phone number before Game 7: "i got you today"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here mad Kobe’s name wont die :mjlol:
I would it’s weird but we have posters on here that are still crying over Kobe and been over 2 years. Kobe doesn’t know any of them and we still have that Kobe thread pinned.
fukking loser and the guy that dapped it :mjlol:only thing weird is you popping up every so often to cry like a bytch about the pinned thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@madness passive aggressively dapping sus shut as usual cuz he too much of a bytch to say it himself. You mad about the thread being pinned y’all tag @CHICAGO and address it then :mjlol:

Lakers won the title for Kobe against your team in 2020 and in 2022 a Kobe stan took your team out…..fukking loser :russ:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
@madness passive aggressively dapping sus shut as usual cuz he too much of a bytch to say it himself. You mad about the thread being pinned y’all tag @CHICAGO and address it then :mjlol:

Lakers won the title for Kobe against your team in 2020 and in 2022 a Kobe stan took your team out…..fukking loser :russ:
Just to make you even angrier, I went ahead and dapped some more posts. Stay mad fakkit:umad:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here mad Kobe’s name wont die :mjlol:

fukking loser and the guy that dapped it :mjlol:only thing weird is you popping up every so often to cry like a bytch about the pinned thread

Fat fukk lives on this forum and obsessed with Kobe and Drake. Come out of closet, it’s 2022. How are you going call someone a loser when you have 20million post here

34TheTruth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Y’all miserable fukks really that mad the Celtics in the finals :mjlol:. If LeAttentionho did this you would have the the complete opposite reaction even though Kobe didn’t fw Lebron like that. Tatum trained with Kobe before he passed.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Fat fukk lives on this forum and obsessed with Kobe and Drake. Come out of closet, it’s 2022. How are you going call someone a loser when you have 20million post here
Casual fakkit hasn’t posted once about any of the playoff games, but as soon as he sees little laker boys name in a thread title he comes flying in, now he’s sucking off Tatum:mjlol: pathetic