Jayson Tatum texted Kobes phone number before Game 7: "i got you today"

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
My heart felt that, that’s like if a LWO breh happened to be an elite baller….:to: Y’all brehs could never understand, Kobe standom transcends international borders and franchise beefs….:to:

That idiot flabgic might’ve just handed Boston a fresh new run. Led by a Kobe stan. He supposed to be living the Laker dream…:to:

This season a mothafukkin nightmare…. :to:

We could be bold like Ainge was and trade these old, injured, boneheaded fukk nikkaz for a brighter future…..but we’ll most likely double down and gain nothin for it…:to:

I’m sick….:to:

Another year of :youngsabo: in the works. @Regular_P gonna be rocking his Westbrook jersey one more year.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Tatum been repping for Kobe all playoffs with the "How Much Do You Want It?" tag on his sneakers. Last night was the most important game of his young career. I don't see a problem with it, but tbf, my guy could do literally anything and I'd be fine as long as they win. He wore purple and gold as a Celtic last night. shyt is crazy.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Android though my nikka?

:russ:

Props to Tatum I didn’t think he had this in him he took his team to the Finals

Kobe's number is likely inactive so it automatically is sent green. Prob got a "this message failed to send" error shortly after screenshotting.

I got no issue. I'm not gonna gatekeep how that man should grieve someone he loved.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Some of these replies are corny. Here's why: Bean was a mentor to Tatum. They had a PERSONAL relationship. You can call it "cringe" all you want.. Tatum actually had a real life friendship.

They acting like Tatum just started stabbing Kobe out of nowhere. He been giving Kobe his flowers since he came in the league.