Jayson Tatum texted Kobes phone number before Game 7: "i got you today"

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Tatum been repping for Kobe all playoffs with the "How Much Do You Want It?" tag on his sneakers. Last night was the most important game of his young career. I don't see a problem with it, but tbf, my guy could do literally anything and I'd be fine as long as they win. He wore purple and gold as a Celtic last night. shyt is crazy.

That Milwaukee game 6 when he gave them 46 was dedicated to Kobe but people in here be dap fishing all day.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
He never was a disciple, he just want to be in the club….:ehh:

Nah Vanessa and the family mess with Book. From giving him the go to have that Kobe scene in the nba 75 commercial to the mambacita sweatshirts…

As far as Tatum like the breh on the first page said people grieve in different ways…:yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Tatum been repping for Kobe all playoffs with the "How Much Do You Want It?" tag on his sneakers. Last night was the most important game of his young career. I don't see a problem with it, but tbf, my guy could do literally anything and I'd be fine as long as they win. He wore purple and gold as a Celtic last night. shyt is crazy.

A Celtic rockin purple and gold….and they had to deal with it…..:to:

flabgic truly fukked us over lettin LaVar scam him like that. The future of the franchise, and you listened to some loud mouthed fool with everything to gain? No offense to Zo he’s a solid player but look where that got us. Chose the Bron stan over the Kobe stan….:skip:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah Vanessa and the family mess with Book. From giving him the go to have that Kobe scene in the nba 75 commercial to the mambacita sweatshirts…

As far as Tatum like the breh on the first page said people grieve in different ways…:yeshrug:

I mean, yeah that’s cool but it’s still levels to this shyt. Bro a big fan, most of us stans were. But players like Kawhi, Giannis, Tatum, those are literal Kobe disciples…..:wow:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Mans had a great Game 7 performance.

But I know for sure if most players (Especially one in particular) said he texted Kobe's number before Game 7, they'd be flame-roasting him:lolbron:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

That shyt was so disrespectful to the organization. Im pretty sure old heads like Cousey and Russell were looking like wtf is this kid doing?

So if we win the chip Tatum is gonna be in the lockeroom with a kobe jersey on? When does it end?

Daps
That shyt was so disrespectful to the organization. Im pretty sure old heads like Cousey and Russell were looking like wtf is this kid doing?

So if we win the chip Tatum is gonna be in the lockeroom with a kobe jersey on? When does it end?
Bill Russell wore his Kobe hat nearly every time he’s in public; especially when he attends Celtics games in the Garden….well, before he auctioned it off for charity.

I’m 100% sure he has no problems with Tatum showing respect to his idol.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
It’s beyond cringe. Bro you are a fukking celtic, not a laker.

RIP Kobe but we dont pay homage to our arch rivals after a big game 7 win. :dahell:

Somebody from the celtics organization needs to tell Tatum to chill.

It’s beyond Basketball.