Reppin
The Crossroads
Ja>>>>>>>Brown>Tatum
Farrakhan-200-56f391d19cd93e2f02857b33b421a5453f3d3a2b-s1100-c50.jpg

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Damn the favorite for league MVP ain't even a superstar

Jokic is the back to back MVP. Is he considered a superstar? People that don't watch basketball don't know who he is. His name doesn't ring bells.

Out of the young players Luka is the only one I'd call a superstar. Lamelo is well known cause of BBB he might be one too. Tatum is not.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Jokic is the back to back MVP. Is he considered a superstar? People that don't watch basketball don't know who he is. His name doesn't ring bells.

Out of the young players Luka is the only one I'd call a superstar. Lamelo is well known cause of BBB he might be one too. Tatum is not.
I can't speak for everyone but superstar is about on court ability to me. Marketing is second after the craft.

Jokic and Luka are superstars. Tatum is a superstar. LaMelo is not.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

It's crazy how many people comment on the NBA but don't understand it. A superstar is a player that is at the upper echelon of the NBA, best of the best, not about how many people know who they are. You're mixing up the term with how it is used in other situations. Jokic is obviously a superstar. LOL at calling Lamelo a superstar. You need to really go back to the drawing board and learn what the terminology means.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: 30/8/4 on 61% TS while leading a 21-6 team, but nah not a superstar.

Threads like these really separate who really watches basketball and boxscore watchers who might tune into a nationally televised game once a month or something