Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:mjlol: 30/8/4 on 61% TS while leading a 21-6 team, but nah not a superstar.

Threads like these really separate who really watches basketball and boxscore watchers who might tune into a nationally televised game once a month or something
Kick boulders goofy. Wait till jalen leaves…. He’s gonna be just like his father Paul George

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Do people love to come up with these fuzzy terms to have something to talk about?

It’s the same shyt with the elite QB shyt.

“He might be a very lethal scorer, very high iq, solid defender BUT he’s not a superstar” “none of the best players are superstars today, the 11th and 15th best players are the only superstars” - fans since 2010

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He’s really volatile…. His shot profile seems so difficult …don’t understand why he doesn’t try to get or can’t get easier looks with his size skill and length

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Feel like he doesn't learn.. I've always been a Jaylen Brown guy personally, but I would be incredibly frustrated with both at times

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Feel like he could be a mid-range assassin, but fell in love with that sidestep 3
He’s like 6’10” damn near and plays with little to no physicality at times ..it’s weird …if his step back isn’t working he rarely has a plan B … this was really egregious in the finals …his float game should be deadly but he doesn’t really use it … also feel like he’d be incredible if he ever learns to regularly embrace scoring off the ball on pindown and flare screens

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He’s really volatile…. His shot profile seems so difficult …don’t understand why he doesn’t try to get or can’t get easier looks with his size skill and length
Because he lacks toughness, both mentally and physically. He's always crying for fouls, I mean ALWAYS, but more to the point that he has the size for easier shots, he's not really that strong. He doesn't attack the basket alot because he don't like to get hit and physically he's kind of a weakling...

Dude is not it, has never been it...

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Because he lacks toughness, both mentally and physically. He's always crying for fouls, I mean ALWAYS, but more to the point that he has the size for easier shots, he's not really that strong. He doesn't attack the basket alot because he don't like to get hit and physically he's kind of a weakling...

Dude is not it, has never been it...
It’s a shame really because he’s truly skilled for his size but yeah he needs to definitely work on his body and embrace more physicality moving forward