Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if they get the chip and they hand this fraud the finals mvp trophy, jaylen brown better pack his shyt up for the highest bidder.

Tatum has clearly shown himself to be the number 2 on the team after this playoffs. Jaylen is also inconsistent but less so.

nobody on the Celtics is a superstar, but I don’t see a problem when you have 4 stars instead :yeshrug:

Why are y’all acting like Jaylen is having some type of all-time performance? Outside of a couple explosive quarters, he’s been mediocre as hell for his standards in the series.

Game 1 he had 14 points on 17 shots through three and then went off in 4Q

Game 2 he was complete ass all night long

Game 3 he was hot in the 1st and then had 10 points on 12 shots in the last 3 quarters

Game 4 he killed in the 2nd quarter then had 10 points on 15 shots in the other three

Tatum is playing awful and deserves his critique but folks stay handling Jaylen with kid gloves while being hypercritical of JT

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tatum is playing awful and deserves his critique but folks stay handling Jaylen with kid gloves while being hypercritical of JT

They are upset that the Celts raped the Nets on that trade. Landed two draft slots that ended up being Jaylen and another that they moved to get the slot for Tatum.

The Celts didn't have to go through the ten year rebuild that most teams do because they dealt Truth and Garnett at the right time.

Then they drafted both Williams.. developed them.. and also made good trades to bring Horford over and White.

They want the Celts to split up. They don't want Jaylen and Tatum to be an issue for the next 5-7 years. That's why you see all this "Brown should be mad.."

Only a thot would be mad at such trivial BS :dead:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are upset that the Celts raped the Nets on that trade. Landed two draft slots that ended up being Jaylen and another that they moved to get the slot for Tatum.

The Celts didn't have to go through the ten year rebuild that most teams do because they dealt Truth and Garnett at the right time.

Then they drafted both Williams.. developed them.. and also made good trades to bring Horford over and White.

They want the Celts to split up. They don't want Jaylen and Tatum to be an issue for the next 5-7 years. That's why you see all this "Brown should be mad.."

Only a thot would be mad at such trivial BS :dead:

Oh for sure there’s concern trolling going on when discussing these two

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
JT Shooting percentages for non threes

Game 1 - 2/12 (16.6%)
Game 2 - 2/10 (20%)
Game 3 - 6/14 (42.9%)
Game 4 - 4/15 (26.7%)
renderTimingPixel.png

step-back.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that's what happens when yall try to elevate and compared these lightskin mix race nikkas with black superstars of the past.

oh, and Brandon Ingram>>>>
:pachaha:
Ingram would not be shooting like this against these warriors

:comeon:WHEN DID JAYSON TATUM
BECOME MIXED RACE?

jayson-w-parents.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why are y’all acting like Jaylen is having some type of all-time performance? Outside of a couple explosive quarters, he’s been mediocre as hell for his standards in the series.

Game 1 he had 14 points on 17 shots through three and then went off in 4Q

Game 2 he was complete ass all night long

Game 3 he was hot in the 1st and then had 10 points on 12 shots in the last 3 quarters

Game 4 he killed in the 2nd quarter then had 10 points on 15 shots in the other three

I said they are both inconsistent, but one is being shoved into the limelight by the media as THAT DUDE. he’s not there yet at all, so when they give him the crown it’s time to move on and get paid elsewhere

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Currently the only true NBA superstars are Lebron,Curry,Giannis,Durant,Embiid and Kawhi
Harden was part of that group but fell off so badly
I rank the likes of Irving, AD, Jokic and George to a lower tier even if some of them got superstars contracts
Among the new generation Doncic and Morant are the closest to becoming one IMO

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Currently the only true NBA superstars are Lebron,Curry,Giannis,Durant,Embiid and Kawhi
Harden was part of that group but fell off so badly
I rank the likes of Irving, AD, Jokic and George to a lower tier even if some of them got superstars contracts
Among the new generation Doncic and Morant are the closest to becoming one IMO

Your list not accurate.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
That’s the problem so many trying to emulate someone else’s game

He is not Kobe

Do what you do best

I like Tatum but he a star not a superstar

He’s been getting coverage like he was a superstar the entire playoff run. But theres a reason why true superstars are born in the playoffs. Because that’s the highest level out there. This is the 1st time he’s seen this kind of coverage so naturally he’d struggle. Only thing this shows is he’s not a top 5 player yet. If Kawhi was on this team we’d be in the offseason right now..

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the Devin Booker comparison is accurate. Tatum is a better passer, rebounder and defender BUT Devin Booker is an elite scorer, imo and does so consistently.

Tatum needs to leave the finesse at the door. I know he is a little banged up but trying to shoot the jumper all the time is causing too many points of the change of possession.

He has 3 games to turn this around.

Devin Booker was a combined 9-31 his last 2 games against the Mavs. He’s a more polished scorer in terms of shooting/footwork but not enough where u can separate him from Tatum. And Tatum still has that 46 point do or die masterpiece on his resume. Booker doesn’t have anything close to that. So I don’t know why Devin Booker would be recognized as a superior offensive player. If Booker was in the drivers seat instead of Tatum they’d be done vs the Bucks….if that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Devin Booker was a combined 9-31 his last 2 games against the Mavs. He’s a more polished scorer in terms of shooting/footwork but not enough where u can separate him from Tatum. And Tatum still has that 46 point do or die masterpiece on his resume. Booker doesn’t have anything close to that. So I don’t know why Devin Booker would be recognized as a superior offensive player. If Booker was in the drivers seat instead of Tatum they’d be done vs the Bucks….if that.

FOH

ANYONE WITH 2 EYES
CAN SEE WHY BOOKER IS
THE SUPERIOR OFFENSIVE PLAYER.

HIS BAG IS FULL ON SOME KYRIE shyt
WHILE TATUM JUST EXPLOITS MISMATCHES AND SPAMS THE
SAME SHOTS OVER & OVER.

THIS IS WHY HARDEN
HAD nikkaS FOOLED FOR YRS.
:devil:
:evil: