Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Devin Booker was a combined 9-31 his last 2 games against the Mavs. He’s a more polished scorer in terms of shooting/footwork but not enough where u can separate him from Tatum. And Tatum still has that 46 point do or die masterpiece on his resume. Booker doesn’t have anything close to that. So I don’t know why Devin Booker would be recognized as a superior offensive player. If Booker was in the drivers seat instead of Tatum they’d be done vs the Bucks….if that.

Good thing we don't judge players by 2 games in their career. Booker is really that elite of a scorer. A level above Tatum, but Tatum himself is a nasty scorer. He just doesn't have the consistent highs we see from guys like Booker.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

FOH

ANYONE WITH 2 EYES
CAN SEE WHY BOOKER IS
THE SUPERIOR OFFENSIVE PLAYER.

HIS BAG IS FULL ON SOME KYRIE shyt
WHILE TATUM JUST EXPLOITS MISMATCHES AND SPAMS THE
SAME SHOTS OVER & OVER.

THIS IS WHY HARDEN
HAD nikkaS FOOLED FOR YRS.
:devil:
:evil:

If you want to call Book a more skilled offensive player with a bigger bag i could give that up

but how you gonna say he's a "superior offensive player" when Tatum has twice as many 50 point games, and has scored more playoff 40 and 50 pieces. Where is Book's 46 piece like Tatum's game 6? Book had his chance but he went 3-14 and his team got blown off the floor. Where was that bag then?

And to say Tatum doesn't have an elite bag himself is ludicrous....he's been seeing elite defenses this entire run and maybe it's skewered you nikkas a lil. But a nikka can't drop games like these

without being a supreme 3 level offensive player himself

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Good thing we don't judge players by 2 games in their career. Booker is really that elite of a scorer. A level above Tatum, but Tatum himself is a nasty scorer. He just doesn't have the consistent highs we see from guys like Booker.

How is Book a "level" offensively above Tatum? What has Book done that put him above Tatum? Tatum has generally seen much tougher defenses and when Book finally sees a defense fully geared to stop him he folded like a lawn chair. Tatum been inconsistent but never as bad as that. Naw...i dont see it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
but how you gonna say he's a "superior offensive player" when Tatum has twice as many 50 point games, and has scored more playoff 40 and 50 pieces. Where is Book's 46 piece like Tatum's game 6? Book had his chance but he went 3-14 and his team got blown off the floor. Where was that bag then?

TATUM HAS PLAYED 72 PLAYOFF GMS AND HAS
12 THIRTY PTS GM
2 FORTY PT GMS
1 FIFTY PT GM

BOOKER HAS ONLY PLAYED 32
PLAYOFF GAMES AND HAS
9 THIRTY PT GMS
4 FORTY PT GMS.

:mjlol:YOURE DEAD
DONT BOTHER RESPONDING.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
If you want to call Book a more skilled offensive player with a bigger bag i could give that up

And to say Tatum doesn't have an elite bag himself is ludicrous....he's been seeing elite defenses this entire run and maybe it's skewered you nikkas a lil. But a nikka can't drop games like these

without being a supreme 3 level offensive player himself

Booker was going against the Luka script so that doesn’t really count, go look at what Book did in last year’s playoffs

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

TATUM HAS PLAYED 72 PLAYOFF GMS AND HAS
12 THIRTY PTS GM
2 FORTY PT GMS
1 FIFTY PT GM

BOOKER HAS ONLY PLAYED 32
PLAYOFF GAMES AND HAS
9 THIRTY PT GMS
4 FORTY PT GMS.

:mjlol:YOURE DEAD
DONT BOTHER RESPONDING.

Did you really not expect people to catch you in this obvious bullshyt? Booker didn't even make the playoffs until he was 24yo and had 6 seasons of NBA experience. Tatum's first 45 playoff games were in his first three seasons when he was just 19/20/21.

Why don't we compared like to like?

Booker's last two postseasons (24/25yo, 6th/7th years in the NBA):

32 games
26.1ppg on 49.0% 2pt, 35.6% 3pt (50.4 eFG%)
13 30+ games
4 40+ games
0 50+ games

Tatum's last two postseasons (22/23yo, 4th/5th years in the NBA)

27 games
27.0ppg on 45.1% 2pt, 38.8% 3pt (50.4 eFG%)
10 30+ games
3 40+ games
1 50+ game

You tried to distort shyt by factoring in Tatum's teenage runs as if those counted the same. The last two years Tatum has been just as productive a playoff scorer as Booker has.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I think that the thing is, we see what he is at his apex and then five minutes later, he turns into an off brand Theo Ratcliff. He has the tools. He doesn't put them together consistently enough to deem the title of superstar. He's a star. There have been many times when the Celtics have been in position to win this playoffs and they needed Tatum to bring them home and he didn't. The Celtics are clearly the better team between them and the Warriors 1-12 but I don't know if they can get it done. That's an indictment on what should be their best player.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Did you really not expect people to catch you in this obvious bullshyt? Booker didn't even make the playoffs until he was 24yo and had 6 seasons of NBA experience. Tatum's first 45 playoff games were in his first three seasons when he was just 19/20/21.

Why don't we compared like to like?

Booker's last two postseasons (24/25yo, 6th/7th years in the NBA):

32 games
26.1ppg on 49.0% 2pt, 35.6% 3pt (50.4 eFG%)
13 30+ games
4 40+ games
0 50+ games

Tatum's last two postseasons (22/23yo, 4th/5th years in the NBA)

27 games
27.0ppg on 45.1% 2pt, 38.8% 3pt (50.4 eFG%)
10 30+ games
3 40+ games
1 50+ game

You tried to distort shyt by factoring in Tatum's teenage runs as if those counted the same. The last two years Tatum has been just as productive a playoff scorer as Booker has.

:dead:SO INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING
THE GUY WHO SAID TATUM HAD
MORE 40 PT PLAYOFF GMS
WHILE IGNORING HES PLAYED
40 MORE GMS YOU DECIDE
TO QUOTE ME INSTEAD?

YOURE REALLY A fakkit

TOWNS BEEN IN THE LEAGUE
7 YRS...

WHAT DID HE DO
IN HIS 1ST 2 PLAYOFF RUNS?

THIS DUDE REALLY TRIED
TO DISMISS PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE
AND COUNT REGULAR SEASONS
FULL OF LOSING INSTEAD.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
How is Book a "level" offensively above Tatum? What has Book done that put him above Tatum? Tatum has generally seen much tougher defenses and when Book finally sees a defense fully geared to stop him he folded like a lawn chair. Tatum been inconsistent but never as bad as that. Naw...i dont see it.
Exactly

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:dead:SO INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING
THE GUY WHO SAID TATUM HAD
MORE 40 PT PLAYOFF GMS
WHILE IGNORING HES PLAYED
40 MORE GMS YOU DECIDE
TO QUOTE ME INSTEAD?

YOURE REALLY A fakkit

TOWNS BEEN IN THE LEAGUE
7 YRS...

WHAT DID HE DO
IN HIS 1ST 2 PLAYOFF RUNS?

THIS DUDE REALLY TRIED
TO DISMISS PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE
AND COUNT REGULAR SEASONS
FULL OF LOSING INSTEAD.

WTF are you deflecting to Towns? :laff:

I just proved that Tatum has been just as good a playoff scorer as Booker, and your only response is to whine that I'm not picking on a different poster, call me a fakkit, and deflect to fukking KAT.

Breh, if you can't defend Booker on his record then just admit it. Filling the screen with colored all-caps about irrelevant shyt just makes you look emotional.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
WTF are you deflecting to Towns? :laff:

I just proved that Tatum has been just as good a playoff scorer as Booker, and your only response is to whine that I'm not picking on a different poster, call me a fakkit, and deflect to fukking KAT.

Breh, if you can't defend Booker on his record then just admit it. Filling the screen with colored all-caps about irrelevant shyt just makes you look emotional.

ONCE AGAIN....

I SAID BOOKER WAS THE MORE
SKILLED SCORER AND THIS ISNT ARGUABLE.

I NEVER MENTIONED ANYONES NUMBERS BECAUSE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO IS MORE
SKILLED WHEN YOU CAN JUST SPAM
CERTAIN shyt TO GET PTS.

DUDE CAME AT ME TALKING
ABOUT TATUM HAD MORE
40 PT PLAYOFF GMS IGNORING THE
FACT HES PLAYED 40 MORE GMS...

I SIMPLY REPLIED TO THE shyt HE POSTED.

YOUR LAME ASS ON THE OTHER HAND, DELIBERATELY IGNORED ALL
OF THAT SO YOU CAN JUMP ON MY
dikk LIKE THE fakkit YOU ARE.