Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's so annoying. Got young dudes how here trying to be Kobe instead of being themselves. Brah you're 6'8, stop trying to be pretty and fukn DRIVE and finish strong. Stop trying to hit all these crazy midrange shots and get EFFICIENT shots.

Can you imagine old man Bron, Luka, Giannis, KD on this Celtics team. It would be a sweep a potential dynasty

You see it, there is nothing wrong with paying homage but this need to BE Kobe Mk 2 is ridiculous

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, imo, there's only four superstars in the league right now (Bron, Steph, KD, and Giannis). Players like Kawhi, Jokic, Embiid, Dame, Luke are not on that next superstar tier that encompasses on the court and off the court stature
I feel the term superstar is subjective, but I feel guys like Tatum, Booker, AD, Towns, Paul George, Dame , and Jimmy are stars. However I do feel Embiid, Jokic, and Luka are superstars. Kawhi before the injuries was def a superstar.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the Devin Booker comparison is accurate. Tatum is a better passer, rebounder and defender BUT Devin Booker is an elite scorer, imo and does so consistently.

Tatum needs to leave the finesse at the door. I know he is a little banged up but trying to shoot the jumper all the time is causing too many points of the change of possession.

He has 3 games to turn this around.
Tatum isn’t a better passer

Book averaged more assists playing with a natural ball dominant pg. for every 9 assist Tatum game, he has a game with 3 assists and 6 turnovers with the sloppiest passes. If anything they might be equals

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Tatum isn’t a better passer

Book averaged more assists playing with a natural ball dominant pg. for every 9 assist Tatum game, he has a game with 3 assists and 6 turnovers with the sloppiest passes. If anything they might be equals

Thats fair.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
he's never been.

in fairness the word superstar has been stretched. im pretty sure i saw someone call middleton a superstar :dead:

people think devin book is a superstar when he's strictly a star

there's only like 4-5 true superstars in the league
Yep

LeBron (past prime now tho)
Steph
KD
Kawhi
Giannis

Luka is right there on the cusp

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Tatum only getting the media push cuz he light skin. If he was dark he just be leol deng with a Kobe fetish

Keep my mothafukking slashing sudan small forward out ya fukking mouth!

full

My mans Lt. Deng had terrible handles but he drove to the basket better than this guy.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's so annoying. Got young dudes how here trying to be Kobe instead of being themselves. Brah you're 6'8, stop trying to be pretty and fukn DRIVE and finish strong. Stop trying to hit all these crazy midrange shots and get EFFICIENT shots.

Can you imagine old man Bron, Luka, Giannis, KD on this Celtics team. It would be a sweep a potential dynasty

TATUM PLAYS NOTHING LIKE
KOBE YOU fukkING CASUAL.

HE DOESNT EVEN TAKE MANY
MID RANGE SHOTS.

42% OF HIS SHOTS ARE 3P,
AND ANOTHER
39% ARE WITHIN 10 FEET.
:devil:
:evil: