Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah he’s literally devin booker .. cool lil all star.. I love Kobe but man I wish he didn’t do all that “under his wing” shyt before he died.. now we gotta hear comparisons to the dudes for the rest of their careers :snoop:

THIS IS SUCH A LAZY COMPARISON.

YOU ONLY SAID THIS BECAUSE
THEYRE LIGHT SKINNED.

THESE nikkaS PLAY ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING ALIKE AND BOOKER
IS MORE SKILLED IN EVERY FACET OFFENSIVELY, HES JUST SHORTER/SMALLER WHICH
ADDS A LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY.

:devil:
:evil:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Two LeGBT members with Tatum hate threads in one night :wow: oh my goodddd
LeGBT? This a thread about Tatum.. why the hell you mentioning Bron in any situation. Weirdo over here can't get that man out his brain. Seek help

This ain't a hate thread on Tatum, we just holding him to a specific standard and he's playing FAR below it

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Now dont get me wrong....all the raw talent is there but this shaky handle thing has effects to other parts of his game

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Those who are saying Jayson Tatum isn't a superstar.....who WOULD you consider a superstar in the last 10 years? Because almost all of them have had runs no better than Tatum's.

This is an absolute fact...

This is his EIGHTH sub-40% shooting night of the '22 playoffs. This is fukking incredible. What other team in the NBA can even make a Finals with their main guy, allegedly, having 8 games at sub-40%?

Everyone is correct, the rest of the C's have more than held up their talent level and even played above it. If this dude even cuts these sorry ass performances in half, let's say he has 4 instead of 8, they would walk these Warriors in 5...

💯 ain't no fukking legitimate superstar posting 8 shytty playoff games. I tried to give this goofy the benefit of the doubt, that his first time on this stage is ramping up his nervousness, but this shyt is too excessive to blame on youth. Alota muhfukkas were Y5 or less advancing to The Finals and weren't this consistently bad...

LeBron and Kobe both have multiple Finals runs where they had 7+ sub-40% shooting games. And usually they weren't getting 3s at the rate Tatum is so their eFG% was even worse.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Can you even have a bball conversation without invoking Bron name like some bed wetting weirdo

Doesn't even have to be bball, he's going unhinged in a Saitama Inu thread in TLR and bringing up LeBron's name out of nowhere in every post. :laff:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Those who are saying Jayson Tatum isn't a superstar.....who WOULD you consider a superstar in the last 10 years? Because almost all of them have had runs no better than Tatum's.

LeBron and Kobe both have multiple Finals runs where they had 7+ sub-40% shooting games. And usually they weren't getting 3s at the rate Tatum is so their eFG% was even worse.

Fair point, my counter would be what was the responsibility and burden those guys were tasked with upholding in comparison to Tatum in his run...

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

THIS IS SUCH A LAZY COMPARISON.

YOU ONLY SAID THIS BECAUSE
THEYRE LIGHT SKINNED.

THESE nikkaS PLAY ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING ALIKE AND BOOKER
IS MORE SKILLED IN EVERY FACET OFFENSIVELY, HES JUST SHORTER/SMALLER WHICH
ADDS A LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY.

:devil:
:evil:

Mannnn you the only person that took it literal… obviously I’m saying the same caliber “star” .. aka how everyone was boosting devin last year as a superstar before finals loss .. use your head :snoop:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Ehhh Breh ain’t even 24 yet…He’ll be aight

The foundation is there to be great…This playoff run win or lose will be the best thing to happen to him..

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh Breh ain’t even 24 yet…He’ll be aight

The foundation is there to be great…This playoff run win or lose will be the best thing to happen to him..
That’s the thing I don’t think ppl are saying he CANT become a superstar .. just saying he ISNT one now … so when he has a 50 point game or does something good and y’all up this thread keep that in mind

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't think the Devin Booker comparison is accurate. Tatum is a better passer, rebounder and defender BUT Devin Booker is an elite scorer, imo and does so consistently.

Tatum needs to leave the finesse at the door. I know he is a little banged up but trying to shoot the jumper all the time is causing too many points of the change of possession.

He has 3 games to turn this around.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
That’s the thing I don’t think ppl are saying he CANT become a superstar .. just saying he ISNT one now … so when he has a 50 point game or does something good and y’all up this thread keep that in mind

NAH I've seen quite a few post where brehs completely write him off directly or indirectly whatever the case nd get real petty wit it ...:pachaha: