Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Y’all are so fukking reactionary, between this spam and the “series over” spam, there are gonna be some funny ass re-ups coming soon. I LOVE the narrative that the Celts were some all time favorites and the GSW were these poor underdogs, and now Steph is slaying Goliath! Draymond is STILL playing like trash, Klay is STILL trying to find himself out there, and Tatum is still not playing his best, and there are 3 games left in the series. I would love to play poker with y’all *pause*

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Celtics team is stacked for right now, into the future. Tatum on the cusp, but right now is a Star, Brown is a Star, Smart is a Star, and RWIII is a Star on the rise. They are all young, and this will not be the last time they are in the position they are in.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U can tell he wants that FMVP bad too

Tatum wants to be next labeled as the next superstar

I wouldn't be surprised if JB and Tatum split up in the future

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I am not making a judgement on superstar or not..

But he is the hugest pendulum player I can remember in recent history

Son is either all-world savage or below G-League buns for about 3 series now

If he was just consistent the Warriors would be in the dirt right now lol......

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
This is an absolute fact...

This is his EIGHTH sub-40% shooting night of the '22 playoffs. This is fukking incredible. What other team in the NBA can even make a Finals with their main guy, allegedly, having 8 games at sub-40%?

Everyone is correct, the rest of the C's have more than held up their talent level and even played above it. If this dude even cuts these sorry ass performances in half, let's say he has 4 instead of 8, they would walk these Warriors in 5...

💯 ain't no fukking legitimate superstar posting 8 shytty playoff games. I tried to give this goofy the benefit of the doubt, that his first time on this stage is ramping up his nervousness, but this shyt is too excessive to blame on youth. Alota muhfukkas were Y5 or less advancing to The Finals and weren't this consistently bad...

EIGHTH!!!!!

What is even worse is that he is a slow starter......if those early ones dont go down the effect is a giant snowball on his effectiveness for the rest of the game

Honestly have you ever seen a team with as many careless(unforced live ball) turnovers as these Celtics?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now he’s not a superstar :mjlol:
Skip Bayless reactionary takes and built in excuses:dead:
THE COLI DOT COM

he's never been.

in fairness the word superstar has been stretched. im pretty sure i saw someone call middleton a superstar :dead:

people think devin book is a superstar when he's strictly a star

there's only like 4-5 true superstars in the league

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y’all are so fukking reactionary, between this spam and the “series over” spam, there are gonna be some funny ass re-ups coming soon. I LOVE the narrative that the Celts were some all time favorites and the GSW were these poor underdogs, and now Steph is slaying Goliath! Draymond is STILL playing like trash, Klay is STILL trying to find himself out there, and Tatum is still not playing his best, and there are 3 games left in the series. I would love to play poker with y’all *pause*

All facts 💯

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think there are only a handful of superstars, and I think many use that term too often. At the moment Tatum is just a star, and there are issues in his game he needs to fix in order to become a superstar.
Yeah, imo, there's only four superstars in the league right now (Bron, Steph, KD, and Giannis). Players like Kawhi, Jokic, Embiid, Dame, Luke are not on that next superstar tier that encompasses on the court and off the court stature

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just has a very aesthetically pleasing game but he is overrated af. His hero ball gunning for FVMP lost them the game. Coach also choked at the end not drawing up any plays and just having them chuck up 3s