Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
It's so annoying. Got young dudes how here trying to be Kobe instead of being themselves. Brah you're 6'8, stop trying to be pretty and fukn DRIVE and finish strong. Stop trying to hit all these crazy midrange shots and get EFFICIENT shots.

Can you imagine old man Bron, Luka, Giannis, KD on this Celtics team. It would be a sweep a potential dynasty
Bruh I just had somebody debate with me in the game thread that Luka wouldn’t be better with this team than Tatum :snoop:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There are not more than 4 players in the nba better than tatum at his position, he is a legitimate top 10 player in the league and literally just made first team all NBA. This is recency bias

The Coli gon Coli though

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
There are not more than 4 players in the nba better than tatum at his position, he is a legitimate top 10 player in the league and literally just made first team all NBA. This is recency bias
Imma be nice and not list Giannis but He not better than Luka, lebron,kd,kawhi or butler and tbh is he even better than Paul George??.. he cool but he not a superstar .. he’ll have one big 40 point game after not doing shyt and everybody a be like :ohhh:

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he’s literally devin booker .. cool lil all star.. I love Kobe but man I wish he didn’t do all that “under his wing” shyt before he died.. now we gotta hear comparisons to the dudes for the rest of their careers :snoop:

Yeah ima be honest, I know Kobe meant a lot to these NBA players, but the text messages, the writing on shoes, etc, it’s a bit cringey and as a crutch.

Be yourself & try to be “better” than Kobe.

But yes, both are second tier.

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so annoying. Got young dudes how here trying to be Kobe instead of being themselves. Brah you're 6'8, stop trying to be pretty and fukn DRIVE and finish strong. Stop trying to hit all these crazy midrange shots and get EFFICIENT shots.

Can you imagine old man Bron, Luka, Giannis, KD on this Celtics team. It would be a sweep a potential dynasty
That’s the problem so many trying to emulate someone else’s game

He is not Kobe

Do what you do best

I like Tatum but he a star not a superstar