Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Man you are stuck on those bogus all nba 1st team selections. Stop using that to prove your point. Jayson Tatum is not a first team talent. Including last night, his career shooting % in the finals is like 36/37%, is that a first team player to you? Stop this nonsense.

Tatum is the best player on a loaded team. It’s nothing wrong with leading with that.

Please tell us how does he keep making 1st team if he's not a first team talent?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Please tell us how does he keep making 1st team if he's not a first team talent?
He has no competition at the forward spot other Giannas the last 3 years. And yes I know this season the teams are position-less.

Bron and KD are old and cant stay on the court. Neither would be eligible for any all nba teams had the 65 game rule been in effect 2 seasons ago.

Kawhai Leonard isnt as old as KD and Bron but he also cant stay on the court.

I keep telling people that Tatum wouldnt make first team playing in the 00s or 10s. There was too much all-time great talent in their primes locking up those spots.

If we look up Tatum’s shooting % in the finals, he probably has the lowest shooting% in the finals from any “first team” player ever.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Celtics are 1-0 in the NBA finals and nikkaz doing CPR on their bad takes. Top 5 in the league. 3 straight All NBA first teams is all you need to know.

Tatum is playing awesome when it comes to playmaking, rebounding, with elite defense

I just want him to take advantages to going strong to the rim more

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
He has no competition at the forward spot other Giannas the last 3 years. And yes I know this season the teams are position-less.

Bron and KD are old and cant stay on the court. Neither would be eligible for any all nba teams had the 65 game rule been in effect 2 seasons ago.

Kawhai Leonard isnt as old as KD and Bron but he also cant stay on the court.

I keep telling people that Tatum wouldnt make first team playing in the 00s or 10s. There was too much all-time great talent in their primes locking up those spots.

If we look up Tatum’s shooting % in the finals, he probably has the lowest shooting% in the finals from any “first team” player ever.

That 65 game rule was implemented THIS year not two seasons ago🤣😂

Tatum shining won’t a take away from what Paul Pierce did… as a guy who just turned 26 2 months ago Tatum is already better than Paul Pierce ever was and you having a hard time accepting that. Imagine when Tatum hit the 28-34 prime of his career. The Paul Pierce glazing turned you into a Celtics hater🤧🤧🤧

Even Paul Pierce will tell you that.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That 65 game rule was implemented THIS year not two seasons ago🤣😂

Tatum shining won’t a take away from what Paul Pierce did… as a guy who just turned 26 2 months ago Tatum is already better than Paul Pierce ever was and you having a hard time accepting that. Imagine when Tatum hit the 28-34 prime of his career. The Paul Pierce glazing turned you into a Celtics hater🤧🤧🤧

Even Paul Pierce will tell you that.

You’re a shytty poster. Read what i was saying. I said if that rule was in place 2 years ago, moron.

Jayson Tatum probably has the lowest career finals FG % of any “first team” player ever. He’s far from a first team talent.

And no, I dont think he was/is better than a prime version of Pierce.