Jaylen Brown Calls Out Grant Hill

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
characterizing it as conspiracy theory is much different than outright calling JB a conspiracy theorist which Grant didn’t do

but I think JB has a legitimate gripe here, the guy is fresh off winning FMVP, and they invite a role player (albeit a very good one) from his own team to join the team? I mean they have 3 Celtics on the team and he’s not one of them, I can see why he is frustrated. I’d be annoyed if I was Grant and JB mis quoted me too tho
That's because Brown doesn't bring anything else to team USA. This isn't a conspiracy. It doesn't make sense to swap him for any other player as he'll be one of the worst shooters on the team at an event where 'role players' on that team need to make their open shots.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am all for speaking truth to power. But my nikka, those in power aint gonna give you looks after you do it :pachaha:. The reason you get respect for calling shyt out and standing on shyt is because you take a risk on losing out on money and opportunities by doing so :manny:.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
D White is a guard, a defender, and a better catch and shooter than Brown

He should be happy for his guy instead of being salty. JT isn’t even playing and D White is.
On top of that, Windy and the Hoop Collective guys reported everyone, including Brown, knew White was gonna be the first replacement if somebody had to go BEFORE the Finals and maybe before the playoffs. This was not a surprise to Brown or anybody in the know.

Brown continuing to cry like a bytch about it proves that it was 1000% the correct decision. Trae Young was doing the same shyt a few years ago (albeit not as aggressively) and that was also the right decision. Neither of these bozos may ever see a national team again as a result.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
This simply isnt true, at his best grant hill was a top 5-10 player in the league. Right now jaylen brown is not a top 10 player. He was 5xall NBA and brown only has one NBA selection, you can make the point and agree with brown, but to say he was better is very debatable
Go home Roger! You've already admitted to not watching Tim Duncan play so I know you didn't watch Grant Hill play!

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
On top of that, Windy and the Hoop Collective guys reported everyone, including Brown, knew White was gonna be the first replacement if somebody had to go BEFORE the Finals and maybe before the playoffs. This was not a surprise to Brown or anybody in the know.

Brown continuing to cry like a bytch about it proves that it was 1000% the correct decision. Trae Young was doing the same shyt a few years ago (albeit not as aggressively) and that was also the right decision. Neither of these bozos may ever see a national team again as a result.
Son need to just keep tricking on Kysre and get ready for his title defense stop all that crying and acting like you don’t care about critics in the same vein :russell: