Jay Z's "Tidal" Streaming Service Launches at $9.99 or $19.99/month; NO free ad-supported plan

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Man I know you're working and studying a lot. Highly recommend you get an amp and a pair of amazing over ear cans. shyt will change your life lol :banderas:

Like the first time you eat free range steak and you were like :what: the fukk was I doing before this
This man knows!

I own a pair of Beyerdynamic DT990 600 ohm headphones. I use the Schiit tube amp to drive the headphones. Man this combo is :ohlawd: music sounds so much better

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
This man knows!

I own a pair of Beyerdynamic DT990 600 ohm headphones. I use the Schiit tube amp to drive the headphones. Man this combo is :ohlawd: music sounds so much better
Rocking some Mad Dog joints (:noah:)now but still using my old fiio e10 amp. Would upgrade on it but for now I'm decently happy. its on my list.

Audiophile game is too serious :pachaha:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I'd say the fiio brand is a good starter amp to plug into any computer but you can fukk with those later. they do make a difference tho imo.

Hit me with a price range?
I mean, I'm assuming these things costs hundreds so whatever if they last long. I'm probably not touching that 400 threshold though.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I mean, I'm assuming these things costs hundreds so whatever if they last long. I'm probably not touching that 400 threshold though.
Don't sweat it. You can actually get a pretty damn good headphone even for 100 (something like the AIAIAI tma-1) will crush whatever phone or mp3 standard shyts you were using. The mad dogs I'm using are 300.

The Beyerdynamics DT990 @MilesTailsPrower are using are excellent value for an office / desk situation. Pair that with a fiio e10k to drive it and itll absolutely merk whatever you're using right now. Those headphones used to be double price.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Don't sweat it. You can actually get a pretty damn good headphone even for 100 (something like the AIAIAI tma-1) will crush whatever phone or mp3 standard shyts you were using. The mad dogs I'm using are 300.

The Beyerdynamics DT990 @MilesTailsPrower are using are excellent value for an office / desk situation. Pair that with a fiio e10k to drive it and itll absolutely merk whatever you're using right now. Those headphones used to be double price.
:salute:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The reason I don't buy expensive headphones is I'm always bopping around and shyt while blaring music and eventually one side stops working. If that happened on a 200 dollar pair I might fight someone.
A sturdy pair of ATH M50Xs or one of the Sennheiser HDs should do you good. If you active when you bump beats, cop a bluetooth pair of cans (not necessarily those ones I mentioned)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$9.99 - $19.99 per month......

25tl10p.gif

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
The only reason I care about this is because Jay will continue making garbage infomercial music pushing it

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Genius move by Jay-Z.
even if it doesnt work. at least the man tried. How many decades have we talked about black people in the music business needing to own some sort of DISTRIBUTION company? Master P tried to do it. but that was the old model which is very very difficult to jump into after all of the 3 or so companies have had a 60 year head start. To distribut music the hardcopy way is just rough regardless. not only do you have to have all of the connects store wise(big and mom & pop shops). But you also need the means to distribute said hard copies records back in the day, tapes back in the day, CD's ... But now with computers and digital media being either THEE primary source of music today or at worse 1b. All you need is a streaming service.

Jigga and Beyonce have just become proud black owners of a music distribution company. Give props where its due. Hopefully for other black artists sake it works. And perhaps others will follow suit in the near future.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll stick with Spotify Premium for $4.99/month :blessed:
If you're black, you better jump ship asap. Jayz and Be are a black owned Business. as long as the service WORKS properly. get on it. dont always look for thee cheapest deal when there is solid quality but its also black owned. sometimes you have to pay a little more to support your fellow brotha(thats...IF you're black. If not, do you.