Jay Z's "Tidal" Streaming Service Launches at $9.99 or $19.99/month; NO free ad-supported plan

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
:heh: are you even black?
so we're gonna act like this couple is pro-black now? :francis: we're gonna forget about their previous episodes? :francis:
You do what you want homie but i ain't donating a dollar to sellout puppets...:manny:

Oh and prove me these people are spending their money with other black people

WTT was the most pro-black album since well...

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
"Now ya idols is ridin' Tidals
Gotta respect my wave for you end up in ya grave
Open up my third eye, now what do I Spotify"
:scusthov: Augh

Music in a drought, most artists aint eat for 40 days and 40 nights
All up in the ads, but can't book a commercial flight :scusthov:
Heads to sky asking Hov for the save
Bey watch (baywatch) while I ride in on this wave
Colluding against Jigga, they changing the locks
Scared of what I spot if I (spotify) open up pandora's box :mjpls:
Underestimating ya boy, steady stream of rivals
Undisputed Hov, you see how I unified the title (Tidal)

(Rhianna comes in on the hook)

:russ::russ:

Y'all nikkas flowin!

:dj2:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
$20 a month for the best package? :wtf:

Man you can get Netflix and Hulu together for less :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
you still dont get it.

Let me ask you a question IF you're black.

If you had to choose the person you went into business with.. a billionaire thats white or a billionaire thats black. which one would you choose? not knowing anything about their personality. just based on race alone? being a black man in america for this long. i'm sorry i gotta go with my people. and i know there's no guarantees my people will treat me right. their are shady people in all walks of life. BUT i know one thing. there wont be an extra special effort to keep me down like their is because of racism white supremacy. that supremacy part is what these kind of business moves chip at. you can only be on TOP if you have all the resources. so when two black people get a resource you should be very proud and ready to help out of need be(assuming you use streaming services like spotify in the first place.) now if you are too broke. then do you. but if thats not the case. ride wit ya peoples. cause best believe if it was jewish owned. Jews would ride out with their own. only black folks are dumb enough to think riding with your own isnt a smart move. everyone knows what the deal is.
I understand your point, but to me all these "celebs" are just a front, i don't believe Jay-Z actually owns this company. Not because he isn't smart or capable but because people with money know how to play the marketing game.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand your point, but to me all these "celebs" are just a front, i don't believe Jay-Z actually owns this company. Not because he isn't smart or capable but because people with money know how to play the marketing game.
he doesnt own it alone, neither does Beyonce. but they are the larger partners. he's giving the other folks coming in early a cut. if i were to tell you Dr DRe finally got a piece of Sony distribution wouldnt you be proud of the brotha? Thats like saying Jordan fiinally owns a nba team. We run the entertainment industry in certain areas. The least they could do is give move out of the way so when we do flip our old singing/rapper/ball playing $$$ we can turn around and Run some of these teams/companies that we make so much money for. its about time black folks make money for their own instead of everyone else all the time. thats all i'm saying. and on a artist tip. It sounds like a solid deal as well. again we have no clue if this will work since the big boys are so far ahead(spotify, pandora, Itunes about to flip it with the beats streaming service.) But give the man and his wife some love for trying.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
he doesnt own it alone, neither does Beyonce. but they are the larger partners. he's giving the other folks coming in early a cut. if i were to tell you Dr DRe finally got a piece of Sony distribution wouldnt you be proud of the brotha? Thats like saying Jordan fiinally owns a nba team. We run the entertainment industry in certain areas. The least they could do is give move out of the way so when we do flip our old singing/rapper/ball playing $$$ we can turn around and Run some of these teams/companies that we make so much money for. its about time black folks make money for their own instead of everyone else all the time. thats all i'm saying. and on a artist tip. It sounds like a solid deal as well. again we have no clue if this will work since the big boys are so far ahead(spotify, pandora, Itunes about to flip it with the beats streaming service.) But give the man and his wife some love for trying.
I still aint supporting though. not trynna give money to no jew :manny:
i got it for free :jawalrus:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
you still dont get it.

Let me ask you a question IF you're black.

If you had to choose the person you went into business with.. a billionaire thats white or a billionaire thats black. which one would you choose? not knowing anything about their personality. just based on race alone? being a black man in america for this long. i'm sorry i gotta go with my people. and i know there's no guarantees my people will treat me right. their are shady people in all walks of life. BUT i know one thing. there wont be an extra special effort to keep me down like their is because of racism white supremacy. that supremacy part is what these kind of business moves chip at. you can only be on TOP if you have all the resources. so when two black people get a resource you should be very proud and ready to help out of need be(assuming you use streaming services like spotify in the first place.) now if you are too broke. then do you. but if thats not the case. ride wit ya peoples. cause best believe if it was jewish owned. Jews would ride out with their own. only black folks are dumb enough to think riding with your own isnt a smart move. everyone knows what the deal is.

Don't stress it. Most of these cats aren't black. The ones that are from what I've seen, do ride with their own for the most part. I notice that a lot of posters on this site hate on any move that has black hands on it.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
why do competitors think they can dethrone spotify or the other top streaming services

beats tried and failed and this will most likely fail as well