Jay Z's "Tidal" Streaming Service Launches at $9.99 or $19.99/month; NO free ad-supported plan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
$9.99 - $19.99 per month......

25tl10p.gif
12.99-25.99

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
If you're black, you better jump ship asap. Jayz and Be are a black owned Business. as long as the service WORKS properly. get on it. dont always look for thee cheapest deal when there is solid quality but its also black owned. sometimes you have to pay a little more to support your fellow brotha(thats...IF you're black. If not, do you.
If the shyt aint as piff as Google Play i aint wasting my money

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
If you're black, you better jump ship asap. Jayz and Be are a black owned Business. as long as the service WORKS properly. get on it. dont always look for thee cheapest deal when there is solid quality but its also black owned. sometimes you have to pay a little more to support your fellow brotha(thats...IF you're black. If not, do you.
:mjlol:
What is Jay and Bey doing for the black community? fukk outta here with this bullshyt :camby:
If anything ill support REAL black owned business...

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS IS FUBU but on an artist level. For Us By Us

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/30/8314833/tidal-jay-z-streaming-music

At a press conference in New York City this afternoon, Jay Z and a huge group of musical stars took the stage to officially relaunch TIDAL, the streaming music service he recently acquired as part of a $56 million deal. The rallying cry was a service that would "turn the tide" and restore the value to music by launching a service owned by artists. Coldplay, Rihanna, Daft Punk, Alicia Keys, Calvin Harris, Jack White, Madonna, Usher, Arcade Fire, Deadmau5, and Beyoncé joined Jay Z in the owners circle. He is reportedly offering millions of dollars and an equity stake to artists who join him.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
What is Jay and Bey doing for the black community? fukk outta here with this bullshyt :camby:
If anything ill support REAL black owned business...
oh wait so jay and be aint real because you know they are rich and famous? You know bill gates is rich and famous yet you probalby have used a PC running windows and MS office. so please STOP IT.

lol at REAL black owned business. if you really believe what you say the black community is more lost then i first thought. good grief.

lastly its not about what they do for the black community on a charity level. LEARN GROUP ECONOMICS. their money staying in mostly black hands, also meaning when other black artist sign on the site, they may not get jerked and worked over like they do when they work for others. This can keep and bring in more dollars to the black community as a whole. everything isnt always about how much money some celeb is spending in the hood. this is deeper then that.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
oh wait so jay and be aint real because you know they are rich and famous? You know bill gates is rich and famous yet you probalby have used a PC running windows and MS office. so please STOP IT.

lol at REAL black owned business. if you really believe what you say the black community is more lost then i first thought. good grief.

lastly its not about what they do for the black community on a charity level. LEARN GROUP ECONOMICS. their money staying in mostly black hands, also meaning when other black artist sign on the site, they may not get jerked and worked over like they do when they work for others. This can keep and bring in more dollars to the black community as a whole. everything isnt always about how much money some celeb is spending in the hood. this is deeper then that.
:heh: are you even black?
so we're gonna act like this couple is pro-black now? :francis: we're gonna forget about their previous episodes? :francis:
You do what you want homie but i ain't donating a dollar to sellout puppets...:manny:

Oh and prove me these people are spending their money with other black people

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: are you even black?
so we're gonna act like this couple is pro-black now? :francis: we're gonna forget about their previous episodes? :francis:
You do what you want homie but i ain't donating a dollar to sellout puppets...:manny:

Oh and prove me these people are spending their money with other black people
you still dont get it.

Let me ask you a question IF you're black.

If you had to choose the person you went into business with.. a billionaire thats white or a billionaire thats black. which one would you choose? not knowing anything about their personality. just based on race alone? being a black man in america for this long. i'm sorry i gotta go with my people. and i know there's no guarantees my people will treat me right. their are shady people in all walks of life. BUT i know one thing. there wont be an extra special effort to keep me down like their is because of racism white supremacy. that supremacy part is what these kind of business moves chip at. you can only be on TOP if you have all the resources. so when two black people get a resource you should be very proud and ready to help out of need be(assuming you use streaming services like spotify in the first place.) now if you are too broke. then do you. but if thats not the case. ride wit ya peoples. cause best believe if it was jewish owned. Jews would ride out with their own. only black folks are dumb enough to think riding with your own isnt a smart move. everyone knows what the deal is.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who pays for this has to be under the age of 21. This shyt is complete bunk
no you have to be OVER the age of 21 and understand Group economics (black owned business). you also understand artist owned business vs another CORPORATION.

if jay owns a digital distributor like this. lets say for arguments sake it does well in a few years time. You do realize it will be easier for a current artist under a normal record deal to jump ship and go indie with an artist distribution company waiting on him/her. Do you not understand how that could work in favor of the consumer(us). because it means we could start receiving higher quality artistic music vs the cookie cutter nonsense we've all heard the past 10 years or so overall.(thats with all genres).