Jay Z image is why he is GOAT.

Daps
Yeah this really how it is.
Jay just talks about what he's going through in his life currently. I really wanna see Jay get on some introspective shyt tho like talk more about historical things, and certain socio-economic issue I know da nikka been getting his reading on and shyt but a concept album where he discusses some of these things and some of the shyt he's learned while being and entrepreneur (basically something that can teach and be more informative). now will he do these things at the current rate I dont it cause like you said he seems to be rapping just to fulfill his contractual obligation but hey who am I

Exactly I agree. I want to hear him talk about his investments. Even though the more I watch Breaking Bad the more I think this nikka is still pushing product on some Gus shyt. But I want to hear about him talk about corporate shyt. He knows hes the most influential rapper out yet he still gives us bullshyt advertisements for products we have no business buying. Who the fukk can even buy a Hublot or an Audemar?

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
to satisfy who?? you?

hes not makin friend or foe 2013, sorry to break it to u guys

The fukk you talking about? he just needs to make some good music, he can be rapping about thug shyt, his Euro shyt, or whatever, as long as he delivers it good, thats why I've been saying Jay's music has been average lately, its like he doesn't care anymore because he knows he has a die hard audience that'll support him even if he sneezes on an entire album

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
to satisfy who?? you?

hes not makin friend or foe 2013, sorry to break it to u guys

These critics always act like nikkas owe them something, they are a small minority that always acts like Jay owes them something. I don't remember cat from SOHH, but I have a feeling that this dude is gonna be the cat acting as if Jay owes him something that he won't get so he'll just go on an talking about what Jay owes him.

The internets is fukking with the joint, this dude talking about Jay needs to come hard on his album. When WTT was the best album last year. :beli:.
And arguably still hasn't been topped, some say Life is good topped it, but just as many (more) still has it at the best album of the past 2 years.
Jay gave this nikka the illest club joint nikkas in Paris, the illest political track Murder, the illest family track New Day, probably the illest deep verse in No church in the wild. But yeah he's been average, if Jays been average. His peak must've been iller than the bible.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
These critics always act like nikkas owe them something, they are a small minority that always acts like Jay owes them something. I don't remember cat from SOHH, but I have a feeling that this dude is gonna be the cat acting as if Jay owes him something that he won't get so he'll just go on an talking about what Jay owes him.

The internets is fukking with the joint, this dude talking about Jay needs to come hard on his album. When WTT was the best album last year. :beli:.
And arguably still hasn't been topped, some say Life is good topped it, but just as many (more) still has it at the best album of the past 2 years.

I never posted in sohh, I don't act like Jay owes me anything, its just an opinion on how I feel his music is, when was WTT the best album? You do know its an opinion right? if you feel that way, then thats how you feel, don't knock someone for having a different opinion. But then again, you're always in every thread defending Jay like he's your dad or something, so need in having an argument with a biased poster like you

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay isn't the GOAT to me but musically I think he deserves to be mentioned amoung the elite. Probably in my top 5 overall.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
somebody lank the freestyle.

if you a cat that went from nothing to a little something, you feel and are inspired by jay.

if you're an old woe is me dude, you're going to hate him because all you see is flossing/stuntin.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
T/s you just gotta understand some people dont desire quality. As long as they move with the crowd they feel safe. Had anyone else dropped that verse they wouldve been hung.

To have a different opinion is to be labeled a hater. To defend your stance you are are called a name(s).

And to the poster who says Jay doesnt lie in his raps you sound very foolish, as he has been exposed many times.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I never posted in sohh, I don't act like Jay owes me anything, its just an opinion on how I feel his music is, when was WTT the best album? You do know its an opinion right? if you feel that way, then thats how you feel, don't knock someone for having a different opinion. But then again, you're always in every thread defending Jay like he's your dad or something, so need in having an argument with a biased poster like you
Who said? Most fans, specially people with Jay-z in their top 5.
Yes it's an opinion, I'm not defending Jay-z. I'm discussing these guys perception of Jay-z. If it's an interesting thread that I disagree or agree with, and the thread is about the most interesting rapper alive, of course I will discuss this on a forum.

What I don't do is criticize cats all the time, go in 5 different threads to criticize cats. And tell them to come correct next time, when most people thought he came correct a few months ago. Even if I say thought Drakes last album was average, I wouldn't say it in 10 threads a week cause I know most nikkas fukked with it. Which means that I'm just hoping for it to sound in a way that suits me better.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
T/s you just gotta understand some people dont desire quality. As long as they move with the crowd they feel safe. Had anyone else dropped that verse they wouldve been hung.

To have a different opinion is to be labeled a hater. To defend your stance you are are called a name(s).

And to the poster who says Jay doesnt lie in his raps you sound very foolish, as he has been exposed many times.

When?

Of course disses which are mostly opinions like Nas discography being wack is a lie. Or random ignorant statements like he'd never give his heart to a woman or smoking cigars with Fidel Castro. But other than that and actual lie.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When?

Of course disses which are mostly opinions like Nas discography being wack is a lie. Or random ignorant statements like he'd never give his heart to a woman or smoking cigars with Fidel Castro. But other than that and actual lie.

So I just want to understand this. You state some of his lies, then tell me to state more of his lies because by your definition the lies you stated don't count. And they only don't count because you said so. Am I getting this right?

Mr Miyagi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When?

'I lost 92 bricks had to fall back'

Obviously haven't been listening to Jay for long.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Who said? Most fans, specially people with Jay-z in their top 5.
Yes it's an opinion, I'm not defending Jay-z. I'm discussing these guys perception of Jay-z. If it's an interesting thread that I disagree or agree with, and the thread is about the most interesting rapper alive, of course I will discuss this on a forum.

What I don't do is criticize cats all the time, go in 5 different threads to criticize cats. And tell them to come correct next time, when most people thought he came correct a few months ago. Even if I say thought Drakes last album was average, I wouldn't say it in 10 threads a week cause I know most nikkas fukked with it. Which means that I'm just hoping for it to sound in a way that suits me better.

I don't get what you're saying? When have I criticized Jay all the time? Like I said, its having an opinion, its not that hard, click my name and up my posts, I give Jay tons of props, labeled him in my top 3, I've even said that Kingdom Come is a good album, minus anything, and the song Hollywood, Jay is an icon and is solidified in music history already, all I'm saying is that his music has been average to bad the past few years. so I wonder why you're mentioning going in 5 different threads to criticize cats for?

phatphuck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a businessman he's one of the best

as an mc...ill never understand why hes so hyped up

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
so what you're telling me is I don't actually like Jay-Z's music, I like his image?

so all this time I've spent listening to BP and Reasonable Doubt, etc. I didn't actually dig the verses as much as I believed? What I really digged was the fact that he married Beyonce and had lots of money?

damn, you may just be right. That makes a LOT of sense....

:childplease:

You faggits sound so fukking stupid :laff: Why must you dudes continue to come up with ways to embarrass yourselves? Just stop posting. Why is it so fukking hard for you dudes to believe that people actually like Jay-Z's music? I mean damn, is the idea of listening to a Jay-Z verse and liking it really that asinine to ya'll? ROFL this shyts truly hilarious to watch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what you telling me is I don't like Jay-Z's music, I like his image?

so all this time I been listening to BP and Reasonable Doubt, I didn't actually dig the verses? I just liked that he had money?

you faggits sound so fukking stupid :laff:you dudes continue to come up with ways to embarrass yourselves. Just stop posting.

And how exactly did you get that from what he said?