Jay Z image is why he is GOAT.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't think anybody will change anyone elses opinions here, but maybe the stupid threads can come to a stop. Nas is finally getting some shine after years, Jay drops a verse and there is an immediate rush to create the dumbest threads you could think of. I can't stand Wayne or any of his YMCMB crew for that matter, same goes for MMG except for an occasional Ross song, but you don't see me saying they need to make good music. I'm mature enough to know it just isn't for me, people genuinely like it and I'm not gonna knock anyone for it.

Thats irrelevant though, it takes 5-10 minutes to look up my post history, I've stated time and time again that I like Jay's music, I just feel his last few pieces of work BP3(trash) and WTT(very forgettable) aren't that good to me. Me saying he needs to make good music, is because I'm a fan of dudes work, hes in my top 3, he has multiple classics, (BP and RD) and other great albums, Black Album,AG, Vol.1, and KC to name a few, I don't know why you mentioned YMCMB and MMG for though:dwillhuh: I do agree though on the Nas and Jay stanning, both rappers are over the beef, but you still see their stans acting like its 2001 again

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The funny thing about this Gifted One dude, is that he's "attacking" Jay with a negative view on a site which existence is based on discussion. And when someone tries to discuss from a positive view he says stop defending him.

Stop posting negative shyt if you don't want people who disagree to counter with some positive shyt. If cats are defending Jay like his their man, you are attacking Jay like he raped your mother and stabbed you grandma in the eye.

How am I attacking Jay when I give him props? You're seriously a dumbass, go ahead and highlight anything negative I said about Jay, me saying his music has been trash the past few years isn't hating, "If I don't like it, I don't like it, doesn't mean that I'm hating" Go ahead, click on my name and find the negative shyt I'm saying

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Doesnt make him goat
I didn't say it did, or that he was for that matter.

Excuse your reading comprehension, but to put it clear the post was about people enjoying his lyrics not cause they can relate to the actions, but because they are interesting and most of the time very creative or mood setting.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How am I attacking Jay when I give him props? You're seriously a dumbass, go ahead and highlight anything negative I said about Jay, me saying his music has been trash the past few years isn't hating, "If I don't like it, I don't like it, doesn't mean that I'm hating" Go ahead, click on my name and find the negative shyt I'm saying
I'm not saying that you're attacking him.

I'm saying that the opposite of defending is attacking, if cats are defending you are attacking. This dude right here.

:laugh: @ "dumbass" in that serious context, hashtag goes to a little state college so now he think he's smart. A little simple test, if disagreeing with negative criticism is defending, and the answer to defense is offense as in attacking, what is then negative criticism in your world?

Someone should ban this dude from Jay-z threads, always in here saying the same shyt.

Jay is in my top 3 bla bla, but he's ass. Someone responds, he answers with stop defending, stans bla bla. Like an internet bot, I thought you would disappear when they removed 50% of the spamming bots, but cotdamn you're still here.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm not saying that you're attacking him.

I'm saying that the opposite of defending is attacking, if cats are defending you are attacking. This dude right here.

:laugh: @ "dumbass" in that serious context, hashtag goes to a little state college so now he think he's smart. A little simple test, if disagreeing with negative criticism is defending, and the answer to defense is offense as in attacking, what is then negative criticism in your world?

Someone should ban this dude from Jay-z threads, always in here saying the same shyt.

Jay is in my top 3 bla bla, but he's ass. Someone responds, he answers with stop defending, stans bla bla. Like an internet bot, I thought you would disappear when they removed 50% of the spamming bots, but cotdamn you're still here.

I'm a spamming bot, but you're in every thread defending Jay, even in your sohh days, I lurked on there due to registration issues, so how come you can't find any of my posts of me saying anything negative???:usure: seems like you talking out your ass, and me being a spambot? How is that possible when I've been here since May 1st, you've been here three weeks after I've been here, but yet you have more than 100 posts than me, average almost double posts a day than me, and a large majority of your threads are Jay-Z related, but yet I should be ban from Jay-Z threads?:leostare:

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats irrelevant though, it takes 5-10 minutes to look up my post history, I've stated time and time again that I like Jay's music, I just feel his last few pieces of work BP3(trash) and WTT(very forgettable) aren't that good to me. Me saying he needs to make good music, is because I'm a fan of dudes work, hes in my top 3, he has multiple classics, (BP and RD) and other great albums, Black Album,AG, Vol.1, and KC to name a few, I don't know why you mentioned YMCMB and MMG for though:dwillhuh: I do agree though on the Nas and Jay stanning, both rappers are over the beef, but you still see their stans acting like its 2001 again

I can respect most of what you're saying, but my point is that Jay is making good music, your opinion doesn't hold much weight in the grand scheme of things, neither does mine. Jays ability to evolve is the reason he has been selling out arenas and dropping #1 platinum albums in 3 different decades. If he stuck to doing just what you (or any one group of people) likes he might be Nas status right now.

Jays ability to remain relevant by switching it up is why he's still sought after by all artists, old or young. You're just not always gonna like it, but at least respect it because plenty of people are feeling it. Thats why I brought up YMCMB and MMG, because I don't like their music, but I respect it and I don't knock it.