Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You just seem WAY too invested for a nikka wit a 9 to 5.
How am I invested when I participated in this thread just as you did? The same way you're responding to me is the same way I'm responding to others? If someone tweeted this thread title instead of making a thread about it you wouldn't say shyt.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does it matter? Move the fukk along, man. :what:

there's some coward ass broke, non-successful muthafukkas on this site man. All this bullshyt about keep it real , 100, thorough - fukk that most of these nikkaz are crabs and they don't want anyone to be successful.

Jay is a business man, he ain't friends with yall nikkas or with Russell - he has a brand, he's trying to make money and Russ will do well signing with Jay's brand.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
there's some coward ass broke, non-successful muthafukkas on this site man. All this bullshyt about keep it real , 100, thorough - fukk that most of these nikkaz are crabs and they don't want anyone to be successful.

Jay is a business man, he ain't friends with yall nikkas or with Russell - he has a brand, he's trying to make money and Russ will do well signing with Jay's brand.
So why was he following high school kids around again? What part of being a businessman was that? I'm still flabbergasted over how nikkas will go all out to defend fake shyt.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why was he following high school kids around again? What part of being a businessman was that? I'm still flabbergasted over how nikkas will go all out to defend fake shyt.

you're small money, he's big money - you think your opinion really matters. he followed high school kids and now he's a billionaire. You didn't and you're sitting at home with your laptop on cardboard boxes and a faux Persian rug from rooms to go complaining.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can y'all be a fan of a nikka like Jay? Dude is a straight up ass kissing frontrunning nikka. If Russell lost last night Jay doesn't have shyt to do with him. I remember watching Sebastian Telfair's movie when he was in high school. Jay walked right past the rest of the kids on the team to dap Bassy because he was supposed to be the next Iverson. Bassy flops and Jay has nothing to do with him now.

:umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
you're small money, he's big money - you think your opinion really matters. he followed high school kids and now he's a billionaire. You didn't and you're sitting at home with your laptop on cardboard boxes and a faux Persian rug from rooms to go complaining.
So nobody on this board should comment on anyone that has more money than them, thanks for breaking that down for me bruh. Quick, go to the other threads and reveal this new standard before them nikkas speak on someone better/richer than them. Hurry up bruh, they're typing as you're thinking of a reply to this post.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So nobody on this board should comment on anyone that has more money than them, thanks for breaking that down for me bruh. Quick, go to the other threads and reveal this new standard before them nikkas speak on someone better/richer than them. Hurry up bruh, they're typing as you're thinking of a reply to this post.

you commenting on how he makes his money reeks of jealousy and displacement of your feelings because you're not successful. You don't feel like a little bytch when you're sitting there chiding the next man for being successful - yall nikkas with your "keep it real" bravado living paycheck to paycheck slay me.