Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

Daps
Reppin
NULL
F*ck all that half black- half white shyt. This nicca Russel look Dominican now. Lookin' like a Jewish Sammy Sosa in his prime before all the skin bleaching products.

LMAO

But the nikka is black, wonder why the media aint saying shyt about him being only the 2nd black QB to win the SB.... :patrice:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
wilsongf.gif

Where the hell is Russ Cac retarded wifey at?

Chick acting like that would make me reevaluate my marriage......Is she in it for me or the perks? I probably would have gave her a 5 year wait and see period.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
who's defending jay:childplease: jay always been jay nikka... its obvious at worst he has a business interest in having russel there yet a bum nikka like you cant see the obvious:comeon: you look at a picture without knowing what them men was talking and here you are making a str8 "look at him girl " gossip thread dikkriding the so called dikkrider yet im the one worried bout jay-z:mjpls:
You in this thread defending the nikka. I don't give a fukk how you try to justify your action bytch nikka.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
fukk outta here with that shyt. That's just an excuse to get next to nikkas that's hot. That's some female shyt.
:heh: The irony. As if you aren't the one posting pics of the next man on some "look at him girl..." type shyt. Like you ain't using Jay Z to get other human being to acknowledge the fact that you exist:pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:heh: The irony. As if you aren't the one posting pics of the next man on some "look at him girl..." type shyt. Like you ain't using Jay Z to get other human being to acknowledge the fact that you exist:pachaha:
I totally forgot the amount of Jigga crusaders that was on this board. I thought nikkas would see him for the dikkriding nikka he was after these pics. Silly of me to forget nikkas actually worship dude.