Huntsville
:mjlol: He was in Miami with another loser

11m7zex.jpg

Who is that breh he's with?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Why is Russ in full fukking suite , but got that ruff ass hair still.
Russ aint signing to hov, he too proper for that .
:what: yet he is getting eyed fukked by beyonce right now yet your talking about how another man dresses.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
i think jay lets potential clients fukk his wife, it make sense he's all about the dollars. plus he's so much older than her, he probably got ED.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
1st of all, you posting images and shyt to prove what point? That you're acting like a scorned biatch and running on the internet looking up pics of Jayz?

You can't sleep better than me, because I'm not going to be on here in an hour searching and posting pics of Jayz with your lil buddies, making a bonfire and burning your Blue Print trilogies.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How can y'all be a fan of a nikka like Jay? Dude is a straight up ass kissing frontrunning nikka. If Russell lost last night Jay doesn't have shyt to do with him. I remember watching Sebastian Telfair's movie when he was in high school. Jay walked right past the rest of the kids on the team to dap Bassy because he was supposed to be the next Iverson. Bassy flops and Jay has nothing to do with him now.

man go to hell
faux outrage running rampant

its what the op is known for
Chick acting like that would make me reevaluate my marriage......Is she in it for me or the perks? I probably would have gave her a 5 year wait and see period.

why? because she's happy her husband got a job?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What are you known for and is that why you've been negged so many times? You don't want it bruh. Go back to stanning Drake and leave the barbs between me and the Jigga drinkers.
jigga drinkers :snoop:

I known for being the realest nikka on this site.

Jay z aint doing nothing but making bytches like you made at your life

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay a herb...............russell like he about too go to the prom in shyt....talk about being over dressed

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I totally forgot the amount of Jigga crusaders that was on this board. I thought nikkas would see him for the dikkriding nikka he was after these pics. Silly of me to forget nikkas actually worship dude.
So one has to worship Jay Z if they don't cosign you're unprovoked feminine anger? :childplease : It's a photo-op with the SB winning QB. Chalk it up as one of the perks of being who he is. Why are you mad though? You act as if Jay Z is some nobody begging this guy for an autograph. You're being irrational.