Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
jay see russel setting himself up to do a lot of big things beyond football so jay wanna recruit him to the darkside :troll:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you commenting on how he makes his money reeks of jealousy and displacement of your feelings because you're not successful. You don't feel like a little bytch when you're sitting there chiding the next man for being successful - yall nikkas with your "keep it real" bravado living paycheck to paycheck slay me.
You co-sign fake shyt and still live paycheck to paycheck. I own my own business and work for myself so I do what the fukk I feel. I can guarantee I sleep better at night by being solid than you do by being fickle. If you salute fake shyt then you a fake ass mufukka it's that simple. You a grown ass man caping fake shyt and you got the audacity to call the next nikka out?

LRLeBr_Johnn_59785472_Max.jpg

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I mean, he was in New York. Why not catch a Brooklyn game wit Hova after winning the Super Bowl. I mean, it's normal everyday shyt
your making too much sense in here breh.

he just won a super bowl in the largest marketed city in the world and he cant even enjoy a nets game with camel who he maybe a huge fan of.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You co-sign fake shyt and still live paycheck to paycheck. I own my own business and work for myself so I do what the fukk I feel. I can guarantee I sleep better at night by being solid than you do by being fickle. If you salute fake shyt then you a fake ass mufukka it's that simple. You a grown ass man caping fake shyt and you got the audacity to call the next nikka out?

1st of all, you posting images and shyt to prove what point? That you're acting like a scorned biatch and running on the internet looking up pics of Jayz?

You can't sleep better than me, because I'm not going to be on here in an hour searching and posting pics of Jayz with your lil buddies, making a bonfire and burning your Blue Print trilogies.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
he also a parasite. :mjpls:

True indeed. He's good at it tho. When you want to stay hot you have to align yourself with the new dudes coming up. You can't seem like your bitter that they're shining. He plays the "Welcome to the Winners Circle" role well.