Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Well like I said, it's his day job now.

He was kissing Telfair's ass for the same reason people kiss anyone's ass in NY. Civic pride. If Hov was a BX dude he'd be all over Kemba Walker. Not saying Hov ain't a vampire, but now there's at least an endgame to being all up in these athletes

Even him dikkriding LeBron was business related at the time.
LOL @ you seriously trying to justify this dude's history of dikk riding. I mean, I know you're a stan and all but come on.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
for sure but he will be a free agent after next year

im a dumb sob but you making womanish gossip threads off pictures like a teeny bopper:patrice:
go on girl do ya thing:mjlol:
You know what the thread was about and still here you are. What does that make you if I'm a gossiping teeny bopper? It makes you a nikka defending a man that wouldn't piss on you if you were engulfed in flames.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
wilsongf.gif

Where the hell is Russ Cac retarded wifey at?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nas ain't from Brooklyn.
So every Brooklyn rapper was kissing his ass? I guess that's some NYC shyt. I couldn't imagine Too Short following Damian Lillard around the country when he was in high school and giving him jewelry and shyt just to be his friend. I don't know how a man can justify this behavior honestly.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
LOL @ you seriously trying to justify this dude's history of dikk riding. I mean, I know you're a stan and all but come on.

How am I justifying his history when I'm talking about NOW?

You just completely missed where I called him a vampire. Besides, why the fukk would I care about who Hov dikkrides on his own time? You act like he's embarrassing us.

That's the hilarity in threads where @Blackthoughts shyts on Jay-Z. For a rapper he doesn't like, he stays criticizing Jay-Z like he's letting him down :mindblown:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:dwillhuh:When did Beyonce turn into a white lady?:dahell:

B and Jay using this nikka for some shine. They using each other.:manny:

Yeah I know, they don't need help to shine.:comeon: But in this case, extra shine. Hang out with who is hot at the moment.

And Jay don't need to worry, I heard ol'boy is :mjpls:when it comes to black women.

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
You know what the thread was about and still here you are. What does that make you if I'm a gossiping teeny bopper? It makes you a nikka defending a man that wouldn't piss on you if you were engulfed in flames.
who's defending jay:childplease: jay always been jay nikka... its obvious at worst he has a business interest in having russel there yet a bum nikka like you cant see the obvious:comeon: you look at a picture without knowing what them men was talking and here you are making a str8 "look at him girl " gossip thread dikkriding the so called dikkrider yet im the one worried bout jay-z:mjpls: