Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
What has he gotten out of the Lebron investment? Telfair was in high school and his favorite rapper all of a sudden started coming to his games and took an interest in him then gave him a Rocafella chain when he was still living in the projects. I can only imagine how I would've felt if I was in high school and Pac did the same for me. I would be crushed if that nikka stopped rocking with me just because I didn't become a star. I don't get your frame of thought, you're saying it's coo for a grown ass man to befriend a high school student that idolizes him only to turn his back on that high school kid when he falls of in the NBA? The principals and morals of you new nikkas is the reason I be by myself.

breh just stop it

this ain't disney world. you're living in a fantasy if you believe that shyt

what you think Telfair thought deep down Jay-Z was his friend on some I'll call you later let's hang out type of deal ? :mjlol:

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
Bey like them hood, she ain't fukking no Carlton Banks mane.
mhouston.jpg

:mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
breh just stop it

this ain't disney world. you're living in a fantasy if you believe that shyt

what you think Telfair thought deep down Jay-Z was his friend on some I'll call you later let's hang out type of deal ? :mjlol:

nikkas are naïve at that age. Kanye might actually think Jay is his friend and he's a grown ass man. All of them Rocafella nikkas was grown and thought Jay actually gave a fukk about them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How can y'all be a fan of a nikka like Jay? Dude is a straight up ass kissing frontrunning nikka. If Russell lost last night Jay doesn't have shyt to do with him. I remember watching Sebastian Telfair's movie when he was in high school. Jay walked right past the rest of the kids on the team to dap Bassy because he was supposed to be the next Iverson. Bassy flops and Jay has nothing to do with him now.

yep it would have been like knowshon moreno or something