Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Only if that multimillionaire is following high school boys around the country to befriend them. nikkas told Micheal Jackson that wasn't cool when he had even more money. No one hesitated to say Mike should be knocking down actresses instead of hanging with kids.

:what:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Only if that multimillionaire is following high school boys around the country to befriend them. nikkas told Micheal Jackson that wasn't cool when he had even more money. No one hesitated to say Mike should be knocking down actresses instead of hanging with kids.

:comeon:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Bey like them hood, she ain't fukking no Carlton Banks mane.
2009-04-14-d1a51749.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Look at the 1:05 mark. It wasn't Bassy coming backstage to see Jay it was the other way around. How can any real nikka respect that? A nikka in his late 30's or early 40's befriending a 16 year old just because he thinks he's going to be "hot". Jay literally ignored the rest of the team to dap Bassy. If that's not hoe shyt to you then we're cut from a different cloth.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Also dont know wtf you talmbout with that last part.:what:

Dude married his high school/college sweetheart. That's also part of the reason he's more cerebral than the rest of these young quarterbacks. A high character guy all about the game. That bad bish shyt is fukk nikkas who never had p*ssy. End up with 2-3 baby mama's and 30 for 30 brehs

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
What has he gotten out of the Lebron investment? Telfair was in high school and his favorite rapper all of a sudden started coming to his games and took an interest in him then gave him a Rocafella chain when he was still living in the projects. I can only imagine how I would've felt if I was in high school and Pac did the same for me. I would be crushed if that nikka stopped rocking with me just because I didn't become a star. I don't get your frame of thought, you're saying it's coo for a grown ass man to befriend a high school student that idolizes him only to turn his back on that high school kid when he falls of in the NBA? The principals and morals of you new nikkas is the reason I be by myself.

your morals are ridiculous... when i was in highschool if i had a talent set that i new differentiated me from my peers and jay came and gave me a chain and took me out... i wouldnt think for a fukkin second that this nikka is my "friend"... and i would realize more than anything niccas dont just come out of the woodwork to become ur friend cause ur good at basketball... this is the real world my nicca.

your trying to make yourself seem legit or righteous but you just sound like a mark... simple and plain... Jay was never Sebastians friend cause he gave that nicca a chain... hes just an og planting a seed with a nikka... it doesnt mean there gonna hangout at fukkin starbucks my nikka... like seriously where is your head at??

Jay-z has actual friends that he grew up, those are the people that should expect loyalty from him... not sebastian, not lebron, not none of those nikkas...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
your morals are ridiculous... when i was in highschool if i had a talent set that i new differentiated me from my peers and jay came and gave me a chain and took me out... i wouldnt think for a fukkin second that this nikka is my "friend"... and i would realize more than anything niccas dont just come out of the woodwork to become ur friend cause ur good at basketball... this is the real world my nicca.

your trying to make yourself seem legit or righteous but you just sound like a mark... simple and plain... Jay was never Sebastians friend cause he gave that nicca a chain... hes just an og planting a seed with a nikka... it doesnt mean there gonna hangout at fukkin starbucks my nikka... like seriously where is your head at??

Jay-z has actual friends that he grew up, those are the people that should expect loyalty from him... not sebastian, not lebron, not none of those nikkas...
Alright bruh, you win.