ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Bfl-DuyCMAAPpgY.png

Bfl4BeGIYAA0N1b.jpg

Bfl5l6oIMAAaJDF.jpg
you do realize jay has a sports agency and russel wilson is set to make only 650,000 next season right ?
another smart move by jay dont know what the fukk u talking bout

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
There's only loyalty in my bubble. If everyone lived like that the world would be a better place. If you my mans you my mans regardless if you fall off or not. What kind of hoe shyt is that to stop being friends with a nikka because he's no longer good? Jay's grown ass went out of his way to befriend a high school kid because he thought he would be a stud. He did the same thing to Lebron but Lebron panned out. His old ass was chasing them nikkas around the country going to their high school games when he could've been chasing money or p*ssy instead.

This is why you a broke nikka. :stopitslime: Read the bolded and think for a moment. Don't spill that can of spam on the dashboard when it hits you

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Jay gon get Russ that Seattle deal that Cano got.

And he might get him a light baseball deal too :banderas:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
There's only loyalty in my bubble. If everyone lived like that the world would be a better place. If you my mans you my mans regardless if you fall off or not. What kind of hoe shyt is that to stop being friends with a nikka because he's no longer good? Jay's grown ass went out of his way to befriend a high school kid because he thought he would be a stud. He did the same thing to Lebron but Lebron panned out. His old ass was chasing them nikkas around the country going to their high school games when he could've been chasing money or p*ssy instead.

your thoughts are actually comical... he could have been chasing money or p*ssy lol... like you really trying to hold jay-z to standards of a regular dude... he has the finest p*ssy and the most money nicca.... he's making an investment with these players... lebron knows it... telfair should have known that shyt too... loyalty has jack shyt to do with it... u expect loyalty from the most famous rapper in the world when he comes to meet u when u about to blow then ur mark and you always will be one.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its Jays business to be doing shyt like this, fall back on this one

Im surprised Russ aint still fukked up from the night before though, Id be on a non stop 2 week bender w

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
This is why you a broke nikka. :stopitslime: Read the bolded and think for a moment. Don't spill that can spam on the dashboard when it hits you

straight up and down... i read that last sentence and i was like is this nicca for real with this shyt... chasing money and p*ssy.. like wtf... nikka its jayz, hes married to fukking beyonce lol.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MARK RODGERS YOU OVER BABY, RUSSEL WILSON YOU COMING WITH ME!!!

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

:dwillhuh:

tell a multimillionaire what to do in his spare time brehs

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
straight up and down... i read that last sentence and i was like is this nicca for real with this shyt... chasing money and p*ssy.. like wtf... nikka its jayz, hes married to fukking beyonce lol.

for real

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
your thoughts are actually comical... he could have been chasing money or p*ssy lol... like you really trying to hold jay-z to standards of a regular dude... he has the finest p*ssy and the most money nicca.... he's making an investment with these players... lebron knows it... telfair should have known that shyt too... loyalty has jack shyt to do with it... u expect loyalty from the most famous rapper in the world when he comes to meet u when u about to blow then ur mark and you always will be one.
What has he gotten out of the Lebron investment? Telfair was in high school and his favorite rapper all of a sudden started coming to his games and took an interest in him then gave him a Rocafella chain when he was still living in the projects. I can only imagine how I would've felt if I was in high school and Pac did the same for me. I would be crushed if that nikka stopped rocking with me just because I didn't become a star. I don't get your frame of thought, you're saying it's coo for a grown ass man to befriend a high school student that idolizes him only to turn his back on that high school kid when he falls off in the NBA? The principals and morals of you new nikkas is the reason I be by myself.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:dwillhuh:

tell a multimillionaire what to do in his spare time brehs
Only if that multimillionaire is following high school boys around the country to befriend them. nikkas told Micheal Jackson that wasn't cool when he had even more money. No one hesitated to say Mike should be knocking down actresses instead of hanging with kids.