Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
How can y'all be a fan of a nikka like Jay? Dude is a straight up ass kissing frontrunning nikka. If Russell lost last night Jay doesn't have shyt to do with him. I remember watching Sebastian Telfair's movie when he was in high school. Jay walked right past the rest of the kids on the team to dap Bassy because he was supposed to be the next Iverson. Bassy flops and Jay has nothing to do with him now.
Now he's an agent. It's his hobby and job to kiss and front run.

If this is leading to business, he could legit have Cano and Russell Wilson on board. Throw in KD (sorry Sonics fans), that's the Seattle trifecta

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
How can y'all be a fan of a nikka like Jay? Dude is a straight up ass kissing frontrunning nikka. If Russell lost last night Jay doesn't have shyt to do with him. I remember watching Sebastian Telfair's movie when he was in high school. Jay walked right past the rest of the kids on the team to dap Bassy because he was supposed to be the next Iverson. Bassy flops and Jay has nothing to do with him now.

:what: and the problem is ..... winners in life like Jay Z don't associate with losers. :troll:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i seriously dont know what kind of fantasy world you dudes live in where you expect jay-z to still be friends with sebastian telfair even though he sucks... this nicca held up his end of the deal... hes the goat mc... why the fukk would he hang around with bums

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Now he's an agent. It's his hobby and job to kiss and front run.

If this is leading to business, he could legit have Cano and Russell Wilson on board. Throw in KD (sorry Sonics fans), that's the Seattle trifecta
He was doing that shyt far before he became an agent. Why was a nikka his age kissing Sebastian Telfair's ass and giving him Rocafella chains when he was in high school? He's the kind of nikka that says Teairra Marie is like a daughter to him then drops her a week after her album flops and stands next to Rihanna.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i seriously dont know what kind of fantasy world you dudes live in where you expect jay-z to still be friends with sebastian telfair even though he sucks... this nicca held up his end of the deal... hes the goat mc... why the fukk would he hang around with bums
There's only loyalty in my bubble. If everyone lived like that the world would be a better place. If you my mans you my mans regardless if you fall off or not. What kind of hoe shyt is that to stop being friends with a nikka because he's no longer good? Jay's grown ass went out of his way to befriend a high school kid because he thought he would be a stud. He did the same thing to Lebron but Lebron panned out. His old ass was chasing them nikkas around the country going to their high school games when he could've been chasing money or p*ssy instead.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He was doing that shyt far before he became an agent. Why was a nikka his age kissing Sebastian Telfair's ass and giving him Rocafella chains when he was in high school? He's the kind of nikka that says Teairra Marie is like a daughter to him then drops her a week after album flops and stands next to Rihanna.
Well like I said, it's his day job now.

He was kissing Telfair's ass for the same reason people kiss anyone's ass in NY. Civic pride. If Hov was a BX dude he'd be all over Kemba Walker. Not saying Hov ain't a vampire, but now there's at least an endgame to being all up in these athletes

Even him dikkriding LeBron was business related at the time.