Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Gotdam this dude cant even sit next to an athlete and kick it without some of ya'll catchin feelins.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
She had that "WE rich" smile :lolbron:

wilsongf.gif

Looks like her dad kissed her on the back of the head too.......dude is like "We did it"

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
:what: yet he is getting eyed fukked by beyonce right now yet your talking about how another man dresses.

By your fantasy assumption she eye fukking the players too?? (look at last picture, same face)

im saying , this is the first time i ever seen someone show up to the game in a full suite.
not even the owners, gm, actors, etc wear suits.
its just odd, sorry.

am i supposed to not contibuite my thought to the thread?
Am i supposed to follow your thought of beyonce is eye fukking wilson???? what does that do for me ????? what does it do for you?????

:ufdup:

:camby:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't know about that bro. I doubt Carmelo and Wade are calling DMX up to chill :pachaha:
I doubt DMX befriended them and gave them Ruff Ryder pieces when they were in high school. See the difference? Bassy didn't go looking for Jay it was the other way around. Jay was coming in that nikkas locker room after games to see him when he was 16.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Gotdam this dude cant even sit next to an athlete and kick it without some of ya'll catchin feelins.

Jay is a user though. It doesn't mean anything to me. I don't care. I'm not hating. I see both sides of it.

Nikkas should know what time it is with dude by now. Like LeBron.....he didn't pay that old nikka any mind whatsoever when he got mad at him for not coming to Brooklyn :mjlol:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I doubt DMX befriended them and gave them Ruff Ryder pieces when they were in high school. See the difference? Bassy didn't go looking for Jay it was the other way around. Jay was coming in that nikkas locker room after games to see him when he was 16.

Just using an example. You say Jay don't want to chill with loser has-been nikkas. I doubt young famous ballers wanna chill with loser has-been rappers. I'm positive if I cared enough I could find examples to prove my point but, I don't. Its the industry. Everybody is fake to some extent. Everybody uses each other.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Just using an example. You say Jay don't want to chill with loser has-been nikkas. I doubt young famous ballers wanna chill with loser has-been rappers. I'm positive if I cared enough I could find examples to prove my point but, I don't. Its the industry. Everybody is fake to some extent. Everybody uses each other.
It's different with rap fam, nikkas idolize Scarface still even tho he hasn't had a hit in a minute.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Beyonce was definitely giving him the :youngsabo: :shaq: in that first pic
And you know at some point she was biting her bottom lip on some :takedat: type of move. Trying to flirt asking him if he has an S-curl kit so she can touch it. Russ bout to get out here and cook something serious. :banderas:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
"You expect Jay to still be friends with a guy that's no longer good?"-Average Coli Poster

I'll never understand this way of thinking.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smart business move....that cat finna come up on that next contract, jay and him know that...jay just trying to get a cut...and russ probably thinking jay can get him some of that cano money...seems like a win win to me...

on a side note: I bet jay really starting to piss off a lot of agents...got cano, Durant, CC...let him fukk around and get russ right now after he won the sb, it's gonna be some smoke in the city...

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks on here have to be the most overreaching, I swear.

This is a business move....and just like Nas said, a caterpillar can't envision what an eagle does. And we know there's a whole lot of caterpillars on this forum.

What Roc Nation is doing in the sports world is Black Excellence. If you disagree, then it's probably because you don't like Jay-Z personally....for whatever reason. I'm sure Master P didn't have as many naysayers when he attempted to do it. For years, them other folk have monopolized the game, took advantage of a lot of sports stars & then left them high & dry. Jay has said over & over that he wants to change all of that.