Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looking like a young Greg Gumbel right now......I know Native Americans love their hair, but as a half negro, he might wanna buzz cut that shyt or at least get a caesar....

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So one has to worship Jay Z if they don't cosign you're unprovoked feminine anger? :childplease : It's a photo-op with the SB winning QB. Chalk it up as one of the perks of being who he is. Why are you mad though? You act as if Jay Z is some nobody begging this guy for an autograph. You're being irrational.
What makes you think I'm mad? Those that are defending this is far more hostile than I am.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i think jay lets potential clients fukk his wife, it make sense he's all about the dollars. plus he's so much older than her, he probably got ED.

I ain't gon lie, that's a helluva selling point. :ehh:

If he wasn't on some No Limit Sports level swindling I'd prolly have to take that offer. Wait, what if it's a trap and becomes some sick camel cuckold ritual tho? :wtf: :whoa:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What was the Jay Z song where said he takes Beyonce to formal meetings, when she's dolled up, them businessmen like :bryan: "sign the damn contract!".......... same strategy....... :yeshrug:

holdup??? only $650,000 .... cotdamn........ that percentage increase he going to be asking for from Paul Allen ..... :banderas:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
What has he gotten out of the Lebron investment? Telfair was in high school and his favorite rapper all of a sudden started coming to his games and took an interest in him then gave him a Rocafella chain when he was still living in the projects. I can only imagine how I would've felt if I was in high school and Pac did the same for me. I would be crushed if that nikka stopped rocking with me just because I didn't become a star. I don't get your frame of thought, you're saying it's coo for a grown ass man to befriend a high school student that idolizes him only to turn his back on that high school kid when he falls of in the NBA? The principals and morals of you new nikkas is the reason I be by myself.

I get what homie saying...its a business. Hov is only about expanding his dollars. What....Jay-Z supposed to be chilling with Lenny Cooke now in his junior one bedroom apartment eating peanut butter sandwiches and beef ramen noodles to keep it real? :childplease: Let's say Sebastian Telfair became the next Iverson and Jay-Z got :flabbynsick: like the washed up 80s rappers, you think Bass would be hitting him up to chill? :childplease:

On the other hand though...the fact that Jay-Z called Tierra Marie "his daughter" only to block her calls after she flopped is really fukked up :patrice: You can be cool with young talent without lying to them like that. That's why black execs are in someways worst than white execs. Since you both black, you believe they really lookin out for you, that you really fam/friends/boys and then they do you greasy after telling you yall was brothers for life. Not saying to go with these cacs though :mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I get what homie saying...its a business. Hov is only about expanding his dollars. What....Jay-Z supposed to be chilling with Lenny Cooke now in his junior one bedroom apartment eating peanut butter sandwiches and beef ramen noodles to keep it real? :childplease: Let's say Sebastian Telfair became the next Iverson and Jay-Z got :flabbynsick: like the washed up 80s rappers, you think Bass would be hitting him up to chill? :childplease:

On the other hand though...the fact that Jay-Z called Tierra Marie "his daughter" only to block her calls after she flopped is really fukked up :patrice: You can be cool with young talent without lying to them like that. That's why black execs are in someways worst than white execs. Since you both black, you believe they really lookin out for you, that you really fam/friends/boys and then they do you greasy after telling you yall was brothers for life. Not saying to go with these cacs though :mjpls:
Yeah I do. It's still nikkas that idolize Rakim and he hasn't been on the charts in decades.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
kerry-rhodes-gay.jpg