Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They were like

:blessed: "Jay-Z is on pro-black now",

:salute:"at Jay-Z for telling these rappers to not to perform at Superbowl, fukk NFL, Jay- Z is real"

Now Jay-Z made a deal with the NFL.

They were like :whoa: "This is chess, not checkers"

:banderas: "Jay-Z gonna own an NFL team and hire Colin Kaep"

Now they found out the truth and they were

tenor.gif
:lolbron:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Black people who grow up without fathers find it difficult when another man in this case, officer of the law, tells them what to do. So what did he say which was wrong?

People who commit crime should be in jail. Again what did he say which was wrong?
I grew up with my Father and Mother in my life, went to church every sunday with them, attended private catholic schools, wore uniforms, am a hard working law abiding citizens, and its still fukk 12.

:camby:

Thats cause I kniw that being black in Amerikkka a simple routine traffic stop could turn into a case of life or death no matter how much you comply.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Jay outchea Black victim blaming and respectability politicking

It seems like his mission statement here with this “coalition” is to let white racists off the hook. I thought being a shield for the NFL shield was bad. But this nikka done went full Cosby.

:snoop:

How many of these videos of unarmed Black folks getting killed, were instigated by the Black person screaming “fukk you!!” to the cop?

This nikka is creating a Black boogeyman. Right wingers gonna love this.

When white supremacists are agreeing with Jay Z you know he fukked up monumentally. Even Beyonce is getting secondhand smoke...

:huhldup:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
:heh:That is by far the least concerning angle of his dumbass comment

Ehh. I disagree. Not mentioning black people specifically has shown itself to be a dog whistle for POC. And the inclusion of POC waters down the grievances of black Americans who are suffering the most, yet are expected to carry the largest portion of America's racist burden.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Most white people/cops don't treat black people with compassion and there goes the resentment.
This.
Right.
Here.

Most white cops have anger issues and ahould be seeking therapy and it really comea off in their interactipna with black men and black women and black children.

Ive seen clips on social media where white male police officers use so much excessive force on young black women...teenaged black women...like grabbing them by the hair and choking them, slamming their heads into the pavement...and you know they would never ever do treat a young white woman that looks like their wife or daughter that way.

I just assume most white guys that get into the police force just want to hurt or kill black people and get away with it. They would probably be better off seeking professional help instead of taking out their anger and resentment on black people when theyve been hired to protect and serve.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
a show like snowfall airing while i'm older already reminded me why i should have been thinking negatively about people like jay-z all along. when i was younger we didn't think about the crack dealers as basically black kkk members setting out to destroy the community. we saw the luxury cars and jewelry and was like damn they are balling. that's why when our favorite rappers were talking about their history of black destruction we said yeah they had credibility. so it doesn't surprise me that a crack dealer doesn't care about anyone other than those closest to him, it's who they are.

Drug dealers in the community are the KKK scumbag that are crabs, to say the least. Why do people equate doing dirt on the streets = being real or being "black" ?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It’s just better when the rappers are actually activists more than they’re capitalists...

These posters in here are actively erasing Hip Hop History like Public Enemy and De La Soul, reducing their message as footnotes for the drug dealers. When black power rap got removed, it caused all the selfish c00ns to take over and set trends.

Nas was right all along

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Nigerianwonder What say you about this? You staunchly defended dude on here.

1st this is a year old. Why is it being discussed now like it's new?

2nd. It's funny how much yall are talking about a short clip out of context more so than the reason Jay, van Jones etc were on that stage to begin with . This is for the prison reform alliance organization Jay started. The goal as stated in the video is to get 1 million black people out of jail in 5 years. Van Jones eloquently spoke about the impact the first step act he helped get passed will have on black folks in prison earlier in the clip but interestingly Tariq didnt post that.

3rd. Jay said nothing wrong when you watch the FULL clip in context. He was talking about meek mill and probation which lead into him discussing respect for authority. He never even used the words "police brutality" so its funny how that's in the thread title. He gave a scenario that he said could cause people to loose lives piggy backing off van Jones statement that everything is connected in society. Nowhere did he state that was the sole cause of anything. What makes taking this clip out of context even more egregious is that we have plenty of statements and clips where Jay discusses racism and bad cops directly. Not to mention his work with victims families like Trayvon Martin and others like the one on Phoenix where he sent his lawyers to help them sue the police for police brutality.

So I have to ask. Are you against the 1st step act now? Are you against prison reform since Jay is advocating for it? Yall talk so much about being on code.. but a black men like Jay and van Jones get dragged by agents like Tariq while literally getting black people out of prison it doesn't seem on code to me..

These kats like Tariq, Yvette, kaep and tone talks are leading you sheep off a cliff. They all told you not to vote.. all of them... Now those same clowns are making videos complaining that elected officials are about to screw black folk over with the byron Allen case and how that case is so important to our future. They tell yall to isolate yourselves from black immigrants when those are your only allies who you will need to support you. They are leading you off a cliff.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

2nd. It's funny how much yall are talking about a short clip out of context more so than the reason Jay, van Jones etc were on that stage to begin with . This is for the prison reform alliance organization Jay started. The goal as stated in the video is to get 1 million black people out of jail in 5 years. Van Jones eloquently spoke about the impact the first step act he helped get passed will have on black folks in prison earlier in the clip but interestingly Tariq didnt post that.

3rd. Jay said nothing wrong when you watch the FULL clip in context. He was talking about meek mill and probation which lead into him discussing respect for authority. He never even used the words "police brutality" so its funny how that's in the thread title. He gave a scenario that he said could cause people to loose lives piggy backing off van Jones statement that everything is connected in society. Nowhere did he state that was the sole cause of anything. What makes taking this clip out of context even more egregious is that we have plenty of statements and clips where Jay discusses racism and bad cops directly. Not to mention his work with victims families like Trayvon Martin and others like the one on Phoenix where he sent his lawyers to help them sue the police for police brutality.

So I have to ask. Are you against the 1st step act now? Are you against prison reform since Jay is advocating for it? Yall talk so much about being on code.. but a black men like Jay and van Jones get dragged by agents like Tariq while literally getting black people out of prison it doesn't seem on code to me..

These kats like Tariq, Yvette, kaep and tone talks are leading you sheep off a cliff. They all told you not to vote.. all of them... Now those same clowns are making videos complaining that elected officials are about to screw black folk over with the byron Allen case and how that case is so important to our future. They tell yall to isolate yourselves from black immigrants when those are your only allies who you will need to support you. They are leading you off a cliff.
:scust: You win :unimpressed:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh you sound like a ball washer