Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
There are times where both blacks and whites resist arrest and make the cops job very difficult. Cops dont have it easy, sometimes we gotta put ourselves in their shoes. I dont hate all cops

Of course the media only reports police brutality against blacks but it does happen more often then you would think to whites, im sure still not as often as it happens to blacks

The black family structure is undeniably broken with far too many single parents. Its because the garbage bullsh*t culture pushed on us by the machine doesnt promote love and loyalty in our community :scust:

And last but not least...you do have over aggressive and racist cops. Sometimes it dont matter what type of family you come from, this is where i think cops should take courses and be educated on the black community and racism

There should be no tolerance for police officers with the first sign of any racial bias, they should be fired

Very shallow quotes from Jay-Z because theres much more to this then what he said and it appears like his main goal was to shine light on the broken family structure in the black community.

Jay is a fraud, he could have been used to his platform to speak to black men and women about being faithful and sticking together, raising a family the right way

Instead he cheats on Beyonce and makes a pro LGBT song, the lgbt also trying to further destroy the black family structure

Kids dont need one mom and one dad, or two moms and two dads. Structure is having a mother and father

All things considered, i cant respect Jay-Z and i dont think his efforts are in good faith. Hes only looking to serve himself

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jay ain’t never been the type to have a good grasp on consciousness/activism.

Gray hov been out of touch for a long time. Don’t know when people started taking what he has to say seriously any way.

You serious wasn't you nevermind