Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Is this a serious post?

All I'm saying is some, not ALL, but some of these black immigrants be getting with chubby Sistas in the East Coast in order to get that green card family, look it up. :mjgrin:
#TheArtOfMackin:wow:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I can see tariq trying to find immigrant kinfolk in Jay-z lineage now :russ:

Yes indeed ....Jay z great grandmother on his mother's girlfriend side is a Haitian immigrant family.........just giving yall this good game....
Breh Beyoncé is literally a French name coz she's a cross generational mixed breed with French and Haitian/Louisiana (African) genes, how is Tariq gonna balance his fetish for mullatos and his newfound ADOS hustle?

You see family Jay Z never cried at his father's funeral coz that nikka was Nigerian!! , where you think Jay got those lips from family, it's not Jay Z who said all that, it was his African lips, yes indeed family, we gotta watch these African lips ya dig :mjlol::pachaha:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
None of the black guys who got shot my cops on camera over recent years were chasing masculinity by popping shyt at cops. Brehs were innocent guys just trying to live their lives.

Forgive me for not articulating this properly... I think it's just disrespect backed with the notion cops know we have no one to fight for us of power who can actually do something besides talk and converse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why people are shocked.Outside of the booth, Jay has always been one of the most awkward, stammering, no "swag", white folk loving/

skinnin & grinnin/handpicked/sophisticated house negro's of his time.He was a great rapper on Reasonable Doubt, but ever since then, Jay's been

off brand to me.Funny thing about it, Beyonce's the female version.She's another airhead with high status...If any of you stanley's feel the need to get at

me, go head:unimpressed:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm starting to think they got something on Jay as if his card was about to get pulled. Like with Oprah and Finding Neverland. You don't do something as calculated as 444 and then to try to spin this kind of shyt as woke.

If Jay is really sitting on a billion, he didn't need to do this. This has the Oprah, negro billionaire pitchman vibe all over it. These negroes are comprised, they have to be to do stuff like this.

Those weird conspiracy stories starting to actually make sense:pachaha:

Remember when robert Kraft was wearing meek chain on some slaveowner shyt...:patrice:

That nikka meek was looking traumatized...

I think you are absolutely right...

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why people are shocked.Outside of the booth, Jay has always been one of the most awkward, stammering, no "swag", white folk loving/

skinnin & grinnin/handpicked/sophisticated house negro's of his time.He was a great rapper on Reasonable Doubt, but ever since then, Jay's been

off brand to me.Funny thing about it, Beyonce's the female version.She's another airhead with high status...If any of you stanley's feel the need to get at

me, go head:unimpressed:
Birds of a feather

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope y'all tired of the hustle.

A lot of these black celebrities or black people in influential positions simply don't care and only pretend to care

Jay Z is just another c00n in woke clothing who shifts sides for his own benefit.
I don't think it's all they don't care

They just are legit ignorant, don't know, or have no idea on how to move on this.

Jaime Foxx gave good insight on this on LeBron's show "The Shop". On how disconnected black celebrities can be

I'm not surprised Jay would say something like this

I have always believed that if you let these celeb/rapper/athletes woke activist speak or talk for a good amount of time on issues.

They will say alot of dumb/smart dumb shyt.

Just listen to these nikkas interviews and it shows you they are either regurgitating what someone told them or are legit dumbasses

Last edited: