Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What's the alternative? An economic system where successful people get punished in the form of super high taxes? An economic system that kills ambition? (why start a business when the government will take away most of my money when I become successful?)
What decade you feel were the best for the average American economically?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't say that. Zimmerman is a racist. He deserves to suffer. But single homes are problematic to black people. That's my point.
There’s more problematic issues that that.
If you’re going to flap your cac caping dyck slurping lips with false generalizations, answer this - What’s the contributing factor of black children from both one and two parent households being subject to harsher punishments within the educational system since the age of 3, Leading to a distorted narrative following them through high school; what explains lack of employment equality among the black community as a whole despite having the qualifications or education. Explain how black children/teenagers are repeatedly viewed as adults or assigned adult attributes regardless of home structure or household. All of this potentially leads to illegal activities due to lack of resources. Most people are not “rebelling at the system” because they don’t have “home training” -stupid ass. Most black people shot by police are not engaged in the commission of crimes- unarmed, out gunned, outnumbered, or provoked to be on the defensive.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:sas2: a she been doin all this pro black stuff in her shows but you know what . shyt coulda been on some bullshyt too this is gonna be interesting.

You think Jigga was bad. Yonce doesn’t strike me as being in tune with racial politics

Nah Bey is definitely more racially aware. I can tell from what her and her sister have said on occasions about their parents. Her father especially I can definitely see as a guy who put her on game on everything related to race

Her not being that book smart or the best speaker doesn’t mean anything because look at the educated c00ns like Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson

Matter of fact I think Bey was the one who pushed Jay to speak on race in the first place and make all the previous moves on criminal justice. I think she was pushing for things through Jay

Edit: That HBCU Bus Tour for example that Jay has had with his organization for the past 12 years...I guarantee that was Beyonce’s Idea

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’m not really sure what he tryna say, per usual when it comes to issues of substance. He does this rambling, meandering thing that goes nowhere leaving you like
:dwillhuh:

He need to get back to the other side of the pool where his feet touch the bottom. He’s spent a lifetime mastering the shallow end.
This.

His arrogance has him feeling like he’s capable, though.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I heard Eric garner say I can't breathe not fukk the police

Mike brown, Trayvon Martin had their father in their lives.

Man what the hell is Jay talking about :snoop:
Some of us are terrible at history and making judgements.

If you ever listened to Jays verse on Money Ain’t A Thing, you would know this entire conscious run he’s been on since Magna Carta flopped was inauthentic.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t a Jay-Z Stan but he clearly isn’t blaming single mothers or their households.

He is blaming it on the mentality that one has coming from that which he personally experienced. Why the clickbait title and spin of what he said. I understand what he is saying but I guess expressing yourself and articulating your POV in front of white folks is considered c00ning and selling out to y’all.

Better to hide the issues/problems and not address them in public.
We are not in a luxury situation with the police where there can be a perceived blame or share of blame taken from black men for what has been a PROVEN HISTORICALLY racist police system in America. In America YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO COME OUTSIDE REBELLIOUS ANGRY WHATEVER...and run into the police and not have that be an excuse to become EXECUTED by those police upon interaction. Nothing Jay z said was correct here. Are black kids the only kids with single parent homes, angry and rebellious.....hellllll nah, yet they are the only ones being executed while unarmed(some brown too)......

It’s one thing to have a point of view....it’s another thing to be totally incorrect. Black kids are not dying at the hands of police because they come from fatherless homes:what:.......all manner of children come from those types of homes and harbor rage and rebellion behind it. Black kids who come from those homes are killed because racially biased police fill those same streets and use the fukk shyt Jay z is spewing as their fukk ass excuse. You and J need to zip it :snoop:pronto

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yeah you see it's actually Caribbean and African men who rape ados women and cause the homelessness family.... Look it up fam, Patrice O'Neal's father was from Barbados and Barack Obama daddy is a crispy Kenyan :mjlol: #2020TangiblesFromWhitey:mjgrin:
I can see tariq trying to find immigrant kinfolk in Jay-z lineage now :russ:

Yes indeed ....Jay z great grandmother on his mother's girlfriend side is a Haitian immigrant family.........just giving yall this good game....