Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What happened to well you was doing 55 in a 54? License and registration and step out of the car are you carrying a weapon on you I know alot of you are???

Dont one of you mfers come in here saying well that was before, he was young. nikka was a whole 34 years old when he spit those bars, among a bunch of others not fukking with police. Damn jigga smh

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
jclqq7d.gif

:dead:GAWDLAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to think they got something on Jay as if his card was about to get pulled. Like with Oprah and Finding Neverland. You don't do something as calculated as 444 and then to try to spin this kind of shyt as woke.

If Jay is really sitting on a billion, he didn't need to do this. This has the Oprah, negro billionaire pitchman vibe all over it. These negroes are comprised, they have to be to do stuff like this.

:smh:

Jay always been a bytch nikka son

I'm just shocked that many people are shocked :weirdo:
Ultimately that tells me about them :scheme:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dont look good at all

but he done too much good in the past to toss him away

cancel culture is a horrible thing

I dont like his words at all

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Can brehs disprove the Jiggaman on this:jbhmm:
Yeah c00n faggit. It’s called the school to prison pipeline, redistricting/ redlining, judicial discretion, racial disparities in sentencing, mnimimum mandatory drug convictions, economic redistribution, lack of revitalization in inner cities, militarization and weaponization of the police force, targeted instead of community policing and compstat.

Any other dumb questions or do you want to keep your ignorance and stupidity in London?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ok he ain't lying. I am a woman and single mom household's create alot of problems. Jay z is a rapper forget the messenger but what he's saying is right.

Why are black women immune from criticism when it comes to single households. Alot of them behave like devil's toward the children which produce broken men and women. Why can't black people accept the truth. Every other culture recognise the impact of single mom's on the culture hence the taboo of it. But with black people the crazy has become normal.

Single mom's ain't normal, why don't the majority of black men understand this basic azz point.
Dumb bytch saying dumb shyt ^^instead of recognizing the outside forces at play. You’re not even from the states, why the fuk are you contributing your comment on issues that you have no purpose or alignment with? Not only that, not all single mothers or fathers are built the same - unless you know the family dynamics at play, you really need to shut the fuk up and stop pandering your p’ssy. Illiterate bytch- using “ain’t” on a topic and expecting to be taken seriously.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not a shock, i been seen through Hov, and many others have too. you can still like his music, just get another father figure camel stans :mjlol:

wait wait, is this "grown man" too? Hov talking about its the communitys fault. just tell your kids to invest in million dollar paintings, im sure the cops wont bother them :mjlol: