Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some weird quasi-respectability politics sh*t mixed with some revisionist history.

His overall point of approaching police/law enforcement with respect is a fine overall point (I guess) but there are literally dozens of murders and beatings done by police on people who have done literally nothing wrong and followed directions.

This is just strange that Jay-Z would do this. Same dude who made 99 Problems :francis:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyond Hov, a spotlight really needs to be on that fakkit Van Jones. This breh was close af to Prince and is out here acting like a straight c00n since Prince died. There's a 99% chance he wouldnt be doing all this Kim K/NFL/Hov dikkriding if he was still hanging out with Prince all the time. The breh is a pathetic piece of shyt, waits for a real nikka to die and then starts selling out
Van Jones ALWAYS been a bytch nikka

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a black man approaching billionaire status. If he had pro-black tendencies they would kill him off immediately. He knows this. So now he's c00ning it up. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he divorces Beyonce and marries a white woman.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
He’s such a fukk nikka... like his nuts never dropped. All that “and I don’t want to offend anyone” and “please excuse me for saying this...”

:scust:

Say what you gonna say bytch nikka!!!!
Even though it’s uninformed, aristocratic, and downright c00ntastic.

On everything I used to tell people damn near twenty years ago he was a duck. A selfish azz nikka cloaking his deep rooted insecurities in mammon.

Oh how I praise the Creator within for blessing me with this unparalleled discernment
:blessed:that steers me from suckas and their ilk

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This is rich coming from someone who became "someone" by glamorizing, celebrating and romanticizing criminality in black communities.

Blaming the killin' of black men on single mother households is not the right move.

However, single mother households are problematic and are the roots of a lot of issues in black communities.

Last edited: