WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I could see Obama saying the same exact thing TBH
:yeshrug:

It is programmed political speak
Do you the actual quotes of Obama making the similarities or is this yet another attempt at conjecture from a camel stan trying to ride on one of his humps?
:stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
U can't be a billionaire and not c00n for the elite establishment.
This. Anyone familiar with the Economics of Repression should know this. But then again, I don’t expect Jay-Z fans to know how to read anything other than picture pages.

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Ok he ain't lying. I am a woman and single mom household's create alot of problems. Jay z is a rapper forget the messenger but what he's saying is right.

Why are black women immune from criticism when it comes to single households. Alot of them behave like devil's toward the children which produce broken men and women. Why can't black people accept the truth. Every other culture recognise the impact of single mom's on the culture hence the taboo of it. But with black people the crazy has become normal.

Single mom's ain't normal, why don't the majority of black men understand this basic azz point.

So I get a low quality posting banner but dudes can make threads talking about girls who do coke are better than those who do weed? Not a banner in sight?

That's the standard? Yet what I say is a problem. You don't have to be Einstein to see what I am saying is right but i guess the black race is forever doomed, if I'm judging yall standard.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So I get a low quality posting banner but dudes can make threads talking about girls who do coke are better than those who do weed? Not a banner in sight?

That's the standard? Yet what I say is a problem. You don't have to be Einstein to see what I am saying is right but i guess the black race is forever doomed, if I'm judging yall standard.

you still havent addressed the fact that the black men killed by cops or a guy like zimmerman weren't trying to prove their masculinity due to having no fathers

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
...and this is supposed to be the greatest rapper ever?

Please :martin:.
Cam, Nas and Dame been shed the light on Jay Z for a decade now. Jay has been having a mental breakdown and reevaluating his purpose since Ether forced him too :weirdo:
You gotta love it ... :blessed:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
What black folks are saying fukk you to cops :wtf:

99 percent of the time you trying to not to get shot when pigs pull you over

i know right
almost all the videos kap was protesting for were pleading with the police for mercy..."hands up", "im not doing anything officer"...

just yesterday i had one staking me out coming out of a nice area, soon as i pulled off he was right behind me bumper to bumper..just to try to intimidate me to see if i panic before he turned around

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Dumb bytch saying dumb shyt ^^instead of recognizing the outside forces at play. You’re not even from the states, why the fuk are you contributing your comment on issues that you have no purpose or alignment with? Not only that, not all single mothers or fathers are built the same - unless you know the family dynamics at play, you really need to shut the fuk up and stop pandering your p’ssy. Illiterate bytch- using “ain’t” on a topic and expecting to be taken seriously.

Haha you actually think I'm going to take a foul mouthed perpetually angry bish seriously:stopitslime:

. Go cry into your pillow about all the chips on your shoulder that make you permanently butt hurt. :hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

It’s called “preference” over factual information. If you can’t tell the difference the two then you’re doomed before you even start. Do us all a favor amd remove yourself before your entire bloodline is doomed.