Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

invalid

Banned
Daps
I wonder how these Boule ass nikkas feel about Hov. Imagine the streets nikkas they used to clown is richer than them.

:wow:

He didn't have the luxury or the access these families did. He did the real nikka route. Self made. He's kids is gonna be one of them. Big facts.

They had to c00n too to gain their positions. So it's all relevant.

Jay Z.....getting his money the “real nikka” way without having to c00n for gain. :jbhmm:

Is this ya boy? :mjgrin:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
He's right. :yeshrug:

Now, this isn't at all the source of police brutality against blacks. Not even 1%.

But, categorically speaking, he is correct that brehs without fathers are more likely to escalate in that situation.

It would be nice if cops were trained to de-escalate in response, however white-supremacy gonna white-supremacy. :francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Beyond Hov, a spotlight really needs to be on that fakkit Van Jones. This breh was close af to Prince and is out here acting like a straight c00n since Prince died. There's a 99% chance he wouldnt be doing all this Kim K/NFL/Hov dikkriding if he was still hanging out with Prince all the time. The breh is a pathetic piece of shyt, waits for a real nikka to die and then starts selling out
Didn't barac fire him

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...capitalism. y'all still want to be a part of it?

What's the alternative? An economic system where successful people get punished in the form of super high taxes? An economic system that kills ambition? (why start a business when the government will take away most of my money when I become successful?)

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I'm starting to think they got something on Jay as if his card was about to get pulled. Like with Oprah and Finding Neverland. You don't do something as calculated as 444 and then to try to spin this kind of shyt as woke.

If Jay is really sitting on a billion, he didn't need to do this. This has the Oprah, negro billionaire pitchman vibe all over it. These negroes are comprised, they have to be to do stuff like this.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Mb8rpTb.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to think they got something on Jay as if his card was about to get pulled. Like with Oprah and Finding Neverland. You don't do something as calculated as 444 and then to try to spin this kind of shyt as woke. If Jay is really sitting on a billion, he didn't need to do this. This has the Oprah, negro billionaire pitchman vibe all over it. These negroes are comprised, they have to be to do shyt like this.

I believe this too. Get a nikka accustomed to that milly/billy lifestyle then an old money good old boy calls in a favor. At first jay might’ve been like fukk out of here im the gawd MC but the powers that be show him the wesley snipes, Cosby, isley, tyson etc receipts and he folds